Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Repetition

submarines were so fun in the halloween event please can we have real ones permanently

9 comments in this topic

Question

8 answers to this question

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,320 posts
6,870 battles

That was fun ? Really ? Those nerfed-DD playing against completely stupid scripted bots were fun ? I found them incredibly boring after 2 PvE operation done...

And they aren't suited to the current game at all.

• Cool 2

Players
73 posts
1,265 battles

I don't think that we'll see submarines soon, because it was an event and it wasn't the final product, they also need to create branches in the tech trees and they still have to implement other mechanics and mathcmaking. 

However i'm looking foward to the submarines

• Cool 3

[ETD5]
Players
295 posts
1,650 battles

You will need to wait a lot. We are going to get CW rework next patch and if it stays as that, it will need lots of tweaking before consider it properly balance. Then there are at least the RU BB line and RN CV line to be released (WG showed hints of both already) and guess they will provide also RM DD or BB line before thinking on implementing submarines.

[COTNS]
Players
173 posts
3,260 battles

i wish i had chance to play subs but i missed it, it looked fantastic. i have no clue how they could incorporate that into the current game tho but it would be pretty cool even if it was just a mini-game type thing. 

[GURKA]
[GURKA]
Players
2,553 posts
6,887 battles
8 hours ago, kingzy2013 said:

i wish i had chance to play subs but i missed it, it looked fantastic. i have no clue how they could incorporate that into the current game tho but it would be pretty cool even if it was just a mini-game type thing. 

You didn't missed too much, playing over and over the same operation is not that funny ;D
So watching the videos is doing almost the same. But would like the submarines implemented (though with a lot changes)

[STARS]
Players
499 posts

They haven't put a sales price on them yet so you'll have to wait. Everything is coordinated with the sales strategy.

[ASEET]
[ASEET]
Players
46 posts
5,558 battles

Indeed will be longtime before they start making any progress /tests for them.

Before that they (at-least) still have:

- CV rework

- New Clan gamemode

- new ships (Azuma, Alaska and few premium dds)

- British CVs

-Russian BBs

-Lots of balancing

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this