10 comments in this topic

Players
6 posts
4,128 battles

Hello,

I'm currently looking for another clan due to [WOLF] falling apart, I'm looking for an active competitive clan. I'm 22 years old and from the England.

My experience in clan wars involves being the Main FC for [WOLF] in all 4 clan wars seasons resulting in [WOLF] Finishing:

In the 1st Clan battle season we finished 38th overall on EU.

In the 2nd season we finished 24th in the EU.

In the 3rd Season we finished 34th in the EU

I also FC'd [WOLF] during the Poseidon cup tournament on EU in the hurricane bracket with us finishing overall 7th.

However I would love to play KOTS however due to number of active players in [WOLF] we were never able to play in the tournament meaning i would be completely new to the layout / set-up.

Although I have the FC experience I'm not particularly bothered about FC just being able to play in  a competitive environment is enough for me

Thanks for reading and I look forward to any offers.

500934800.png

p.s. Yah my recent stats over the last month have been bad :/ 

• Cool 1

[-KT-]
Supertester, Beta Tester
763 posts
5,998 battles

Hey Strikertom123,

Try -RT- Rising Tides. Former WGP2W Comp Team. I can get you in touch if you like.

Cheers

[T_I_W]
Players
48 posts
9,957 battles

Striker,

We are selectively recruiting for our clan battles team, we can offer a casual non tryhard competitive experience with a group of guys aiming to achieve typhoon league mission completion consistently. Please message me in game or on here and we can talk about what you are looking for specifically and what we would like from you. 

Cheers mate! 

Aufklarer_uk

[BOTS]
[BOTS]
Beta Tester
160 posts
8,183 battles

Dropped you a PM

[OLEUM]
Players
126 posts
15,545 battles

well i second that, contact us strikertom.

then we can talk about it, and play a few games.

see how it goes

[TAW]
Players
12 posts
7,908 battles

The Art of Warfare is recruiting, with over 50 members from all over Europe and with an age average of 25 + we guarantee you will have fun. But wait,there's more, we hold weekly events with our members when we do team battles. Grab this chance to be a part of a fun, mature and organized group and head over to TAW.net or pm me!

[SBS]
Players
194 posts

Hi Tom

We have a great clan with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British, Swedish, Dutch, Swiss and Cuban/Spanish members (all English speaking). You would be much valued if you joined us and we would be very happy if you could provide us with a strategy on moving forward to the next level of play. We use discord and have a Facebook page for comms . Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png