AGreekGod

Looking for an English Clan

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2 posts
2,891 battles

Hi,

I'm looking for a laid back, competitive clan. I've got several T10 DDs, and DM. Needs to have a laid back, friendly community.

I'm semi-decent, at the game. 

I work away a lot so my free time can be limited to the weekends. 

Edit: I'm not actually Greek, I'm from the UK and have never been to Greece.

• Cool 1

[_FK_]
Players
142 posts
11,270 battles

5bbf937e997c1_FKCoA500x600.png.a46e5938368febad4faf1eef56c8cd23.png

PM sent, We are interested in you!

[ICI]
[ICI]
Beta Tester
211 posts
2,080 battles

Good day to you captain!

I've sent you a PM 

:cap_rambo:

Players
30 posts

H_S_R are recruiting :cap_like:

We are a laid back bunch, there are normally members on at various times of the day, evening and weekends.  :cap_popcorn:

Happy to have you aboard 

Zom

:fish_viking:

H_S_R.png

[TORCH]
[TORCH]
Beta Tester
204 posts
4,059 battles

PM Sent - Good Luck with Your Search!

BANNERUPDATED2.thumb.png.dedd6a6449df92e37c44fe1288197e9c.png

[TAW]
Players
12 posts
7,915 battles

The Art of Warfare is recruiting, with over 50 members from all over Europe and with an age average of 25 + we guarantee you will have fun. But wait,there's more, we hold weekly events with our members when we do team battles. Grab this chance to be a part of a fun, mature and organized group and head over to TAW.net or pm me!

[SBS]
Players
194 posts

Hi Greek God

We have a great clan with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British, Swedish, Dutch, Swiss and Cuban/Spanish members (all English speaking) and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship) for clan battles. We have also put in place a system where we have an Alpha team, the members of this team have already been picked but they can call on a player from the Bravo team should they be short of players. We are looking for Bravo team players. We use discord and have a Facebook page for comms . Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
142 posts
2,351 battles

:cap_horn:Hi AGreekGod,

You might fit right in with us, our demographic is 25-60ish. As far as activity expectations, we're pretty casual but we do Clan Battles and are now in the Gale league.

Anyway on to us, we're active and have a fun community, with events, give-a-ways and plenty of division fun.

If you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual and mature clan with adult players and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord 200+ users, we do divisions and a bit of other play when we have the numbers , we're getting into CW as well on Wed, Thurs, Sat and Sundays.  We're casual but we have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan as well and have players that also venture into some other titles. 

Anyway we're always looking for new and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. We are a true multi-gaming experience. Feel free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!

Players
20 posts
1,493 battles

Feel free to join. We are friendly guys half of the time, and we dont care much about your skill level, rate of activity ect as long as you are kinda friendly. We use discord and promise nothing in return. [BNPD] Banana Pudding https://discord.gg/ydVkeK4