You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Premium Shop in January: Belle Époque Collection Containers - Discussion Thread

23 comments in this topic

[NKK3]
Weekend Tester
252 posts
6,491 battles

The translation in the contents of the containers is spanish is really sad. Lots of mis-translations, false friends and blatant inaccuracies. For example, the Mikasa postcard says that she was build in the USA. :Smile_facepalm:

• Funny 1

Players
72 posts
1,265 battles
18 minuti fa, MoffGaburo ha scritto:

The translation in the contents of the containers is spanish is really sad. Lots of mis-translations, false friends and blatant inaccuracies. For example, the Mikasa postcard says that she was build in the USA. :Smile_facepalm:

She was actually built in the Vickers Shipyard in England. Just to put that out.

But, WG strikes again, basically forcing players to spend real money just to complete a collection, if they won't be able to complete the tasks of the event it in time:Smile_facepalm:.

They said, quite clearly, that this collection is permanent

epoque.png.58f0e54d3d75420e23559606c26b5

• Cool 1

[NKK3]
Weekend Tester
252 posts
6,491 battles
1 minute ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

She was actually biult in the Vikers Shipyard in England. Just to point that out.

But, WG strikes again, basically forcing players to spend real money just to complete a collection, if they won't be able to complete it in time:Smile_facepalm:. When they said that this collection is permanent

I know they even have a Mikasa street in Barrow-in-Furness https://goo.gl/maps/7td71gtprB12 near the shipyards.

Players
3 posts
4,673 battles
7 hours ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

Fond of collecting things? We've got something special for you!

Read the full article

You WG guy pulled a real punch under the belt: intentional or not, the duplication rate under this campaign is ridiculously high. surprise, sutprise!!! the boxes are now on sale.

I have some really harsh words for you in store.

• Cool 2

[N0RSE]
Players
103 posts
7,077 battles

I have loads of duplicates, enough to complete it without problems. You get this container in the mighty prinz campaign as well.... Don't worry..

[SWEOV]
Players
16 posts
3,590 battles

i have done the hole coll

On 1/4/2019 at 4:33 PM, wot_2016_gunner said:

She was actually built in the Vickers Shipyard in England. Just to put that out.

But, WG strikes again, basically forcing players to spend real money just to complete a collection, if they won't be able to complete the tasks of the event it in time:Smile_facepalm:.

They said, quite clearly, that this collection is permanent

i have done the hole coll

• Cool 1

Players
219 posts
5,749 battles

Some forum posters were asking about this specifically because they had collected all of the available reward containers and came up short to finish the collection.

I'm not sure if that's really the case and I hope WG made sure that it was mathematically possible (by trading duplicates) to complete the collection in the event itself by collecting all of the available reward containers.

The rewards are frankly underwhelming, but the collection as a whole is redeemed by the terrific artwork and I'm sure everyone appreciates it.

[FOX]
Players
1 post
3,268 battles
On 1/11/2019 at 10:40 AM, DanSilverwing said:

Some forum posters were asking about this specifically because they had collected all of the available reward containers and came up short to finish the collection.

I'm not sure if that's really the case and I hope WG made sure that it was mathematically possible (by trading duplicates) to complete the collection in the event itself by collecting all of the available reward containers.

The rewards are frankly underwhelming, but the collection as a whole is redeemed by the terrific artwork and I'm sure everyone appreciates it.

I've got exactly this though I've not completed Mighty Prinz  campaign, I have 2 nations left I can't grind though without spending money and I got no container drops for the last part of the campaign. 15 dups though... :(

Not well calculated other than money making.

Players
53 posts
10,041 battles

I wished the shells actually landed where it shows on screen, or the ship your aiming at was where it shows on screen instead of the server being a few seconds ahead of game video. Actually seeing torpedoes launch from 100m in front of my ship when I launch them, clearly meaning my ship is not where it renders in game! I have traced route to WG servers and everything is fine up until the telia network right before it reaches wargaming server, that is where all the issues seem to stem from, after 3 years it is poor we still get these issue with WG playing dumb with responses like "it is your connection".

Ever wondered why aiming t the same spot on ships battle after battle gets so many different results? It is because the server lag varies but as the client runs on your machine it dispalys what the server see upto several seconds before and where your shells seem to land has 0 effect as the server sees it different, maybe the server should know what end user sees and adjust aim to coincide with that. pressing the fire button while aiming on target then seeing shells leave guns seconds later is poor. So I would like to see WG improve their connection to the www and make sure their servers can actually cope in real time with requests. because seeing all shells land on target and nothing register, or seeing enemy torpedoes miss but magically blow your ship up is annoying af.

• Cool 1

Players
16 posts
On 1/4/2019 at 8:34 PM, Alfie_the_troll said:

I have some really harsh words for you in store.

Intentional pun or not ?

Players
1,489 posts
10,958 battles

What I'd actually like to see in the shop, being a filthy old man, is of course a pin-up calendar featuring Dasha and Alena, possibly along with a few choice ladies from the respective dance video.

SCNR, not sorry.

Players
85 posts
973 battles

About Le terrible on hire....

Its Terrible idea.

Why let people hire literally worst and completly useless from all premium ships with you nerfed into oblivion before release?

Sales was not satisfying so now wg trying to cover the expenses?

WG guys do you seriously think its the good method to boost the sales??

Well- wrong- maybe buff it back ( need smoke desperatelly, better ROF and probably repair as well)- and sales will go up-

If you want hire ships make it with such ships people want hire: Missouri, perhaps zeppelin, kitakaze or Nikolai or something playable...

[NYC]
Players
3 posts
986 battles
36 minutes ago, Myszauke said:

About Le terrible on hire....

Its Terrible idea.

Why let people hire literally worst and completly useless from all premium ships with you nerfed into oblivion before release?

Sales was not satisfying so now wg trying to cover the expenses?

WG guys do you seriously think its the good method to boost the sales??

Well- wrong- maybe buff it back ( need smoke desperatelly, better ROF and probably repair as well)- and sales will go up-

If you want hire ships make it with such ships people want hire: Missouri, perhaps zeppelin, kitakaze or Nikolai or something playable...

Totally agree about this ship, Myself and few others on NA purchased this POS, only to find out it wasn't worth the price of a Tier 1 vessel. Very sad for something that actually looked fun to play. I didn't even know about them nerfing it, which bugs me even more tbh. a$$backwards logic it seems.

Players
85 posts
973 battles

Its fun to play, its fun to speed up. But then what? Once you being spotted every gun in enemy team is shooting it.

And every hit results in engine failure or steering or both.

Next thing you getting shot to bites.
Its NOT Khabarovsk. It lack khabas steering guns and "armor" not mentioning hp..

it BADLY NEEDS SMOKE even short one in order to dissapear when things getting hot...

Players
28 posts
10,565 battles

Le Terrible for Rent

Terrible ship, Terrible idea.... renting....

Let me guess WG, its not selling is it ?

Players
7 posts
248 battles

i dont really care of renting a ship for a week............

i really care about seeing the G.Averof armoured heavy cruiser n having this ship!

Developers think about a campaign nation VS nation .........

for example English vs German, or alies vs axis ships

would be great to have this as an option!

• Cool 1

[HAZEL]
Players
4 posts
1,570 battles
1 hour ago, Valakircka said:

i dont really care of renting a ship for a week............

i really care about seeing the G.Averof armoured heavy cruiser n having this ship!

Developers think about a campaign nation VS nation .........

for example English vs German, or alies vs axis ships

would be great to have this as an option!

totally supporting this ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Cool 1

[UNNF]
Beta Tester
15 posts
4,534 battles

Spending 4,5 euros to rent a ship only for a week, i wouldn't call this viable. For a month i would consider it, but just for a week there isn't any option to not even think it... If i dont like the ship where the 5 euros go ? 

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,468 posts

I missed like 1-2 containers from Belle Époque but wouldn't have been able to complete it anyway without buying boxes. So here's an idea: a month (or 3 or 6 but at least do it eventually) after a collection ends add its containers to the arsenal. For some reason we've only got some of the oldest collection stuff available there and no new ones are added.

Feels like ship rental is pointless unless you're 90% sure you want it anyway.