Realjuan

Casual Player

6 comments in this topic

[BBMM]
Players
5 posts
1,961 battles

I took a forced break from gaming and I want to get back into it. I am a casual player that is still learning the game, I am not sure how often or long I will be able to play, but I believe most days I should be able to get a couple of battles and once in a while, a long session. I speak English, Spanish and German.  I would prefer Discord, but willing to get other communication channel.

Looking for:
Mature clan

Working for a goal

Active

Helpful

I don't want swearing or complaining most of the time (Once in a while is fine, but if the game sucks all the time, then don't play)

Mostly WoT or WoW

Looking forward,

Real

• Cool 1

Players
30 posts

Hi there

H_S_R are currently recruiting. :cap_like:

We are a laid back bunch and there are usually members on at various times of the day, evening and at weekends.  :cap_popcorn:

Would love to have you aboard 

Thanks

Zom

:fish_viking:

H_S_R.png

[BBMM]
Players
5 posts
1,961 battles

Thanks for all those that show interest, and found a clan that hopefully will fit. I wish you the best and hope to see you in battle.

[TAW]
Players
12 posts
7,915 battles

The Art of Warfare is recruiting, with over 50 members from all over Europe and with an age average of 25 + we guarantee you will have fun. But wait,there's more, we hold weekly events with our members when we do team battles. Grab this chance to be a part of a fun, mature and organized group and head over to TAW.net or pm me!