You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
milospesic11

question for everyone

25 comments in this topic

Players
28 posts
7,339 battles

When we WG made a poll, whether for the changes that plan to fly or do anything to change, it would be good to see how much it is for how much it is against, that it does not happen like with a tank of disasters.

• Cool 1

[-CC-]
Players
198 posts
12,308 battles
2 hours ago, MRGTB said:

Huh?

If the WG is selected, or for changes that are about to build or make something change, it's good to see how many people are, that it does not happen in a tank of calamity.

Clearer now?

• Funny 1

[ASSC]
Players
329 posts
13,308 battles

If you tickle the ping pong balls, the cherry should fall down the volcano and you will have yourself a drunken childbirth.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 11

[-CC-]
Beta Tester, Players
1,409 posts
4,311 battles

If you want to feel calm, eat more raw fruit and vegetables, yoghurt, milk and seeds. Add a drop of lavender to your bath and soon, you'll soak yourself calm. Add a drop of lavender to your milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it.

• Funny 2

[-TAP-]
Players
94 posts
4,882 battles
10 minutes ago, Blixies said:

If you want to feel calm, eat more raw fruit and vegetables, yoghurt, milk and seeds. Add a drop of lavender to your bath and soon, you'll soak yourself calm. Add a drop of lavender to your milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it.

Have you ever noticed a calm person with a loud voice? I'd suggest not reading little books whilst drinking chunky soup.

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
1,443 posts
5,900 battles

congrats for one of the earliest google translate fails of the year!
It looks like It will be another good year in this forum!

• Funny 2

[RAIN]
Players
105 posts
10,084 battles

Hmm didn't receive my Enigma codes for today yet, so I guess I won't be decoding this..

• Funny 3

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,664 posts
5,474 battles
10 hours ago, milospesic11 said:

When we WG made a poll, whether for the changes that plan to fly or do anything to change, it would be good to see how much it is for how much it is against, that it does not happen like with a tank of disasters.

My version of the translation:-

When WG make a player poll for changes that they are proposing, that they make the results of this poll known to the player base (or participants) so that they/we know what the result of the poll were.

But, well done OP for trying to express yourself, but suggest you use a different machine translator as the one you used doesn't seem to be particularly good - advice, always translate to the language that you want it to be in, then before you do anything with that message, translate it back to your own, I can guarantee that it will make you smile/laugh :)

[CMP]
Weekend Tester
513 posts
4,026 battles

And to answer the question:

"NO"

If the brexit (and similar but less well known referenda) have taught us anything it is that the majority of people are stupid.

And WG is a mostly Russian company... and Russians are not really know for being overly democratic or very interested in the will of the masses.

• Bad 1

[BS4]
Players
916 posts
5,611 battles
8 hours ago, Rosletyne said:

If the WG is selected, or for changes that are about to build or make something change, it's good to see how many people are, that it does not happen in a tank of calamity.

Clearer now?

:etc_swear: no! not in the slightest. sorry...

[SCRUB]
Players
2,968 posts
7,907 battles

It is amusing indeed, yet Its clear what he said. Cmon guys :)

Let me provide him with an answer, he can use to translate to serbian (I think).

A poll of any kind, let it be on this forum or via email does not guarantee to get valid results representing the entire community.

Yet I do agree that important decisions regarding global game play of this game is something that should be communicated with the community.

May I add that in the recent year or so much has been done in this direction. Sub_Octabian, Phil, MrConway, Tuccy ... all of them are communicating daily with the community. 

Also videos are released regarding game play / game mechanics, developers blog, people are active on social media, the girls are doing a fine job in the YT videos and there are regular streams and events  for the players.

There have been complaints about aircraft carriers for years now and WG finally decided to do something about it and they went with the action based carrier game play.

Some people like the decision, most do not.

But that has been the case with every change so far. It is not the end of the world. Game can be balanced / polished / changed.

After all ... are we not still in the open beta? :)

• Cool 1

[KAKE]
Players
1,254 posts
3,473 battles
59 minutes ago, pra3y said:

2qcnbj.jpg.7785f6749a9138f2eaa6a0c055750f73.jpg

That game was fun, I really need to play it again some time.

• Cool 1

Players
1,851 posts
10,397 battles
3 hours ago, Uglesett said:

Me too. If I can get around installing it. Is it really that hard to make a fun, action RTS game these days :Smile_sad:

[PK11]
Beta Tester
712 posts
10,953 battles
Vor 10 Stunden, Blixies sagte:

Nah, that's not what the OP meant. You totally misunderstood him.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
8,695 posts
14,617 battles
6 hours ago, Uglesett said:

It's just too bad that the netcode was full of :etc_swear:.

"Game has detected a mismatch." is easily among the most rage inducing errors I've ever encountered.

[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,470 posts
4,554 battles
18 hours ago, milospesic11 said:

Sorry, i think even google translator can make it better!

[-CC-]
Beta Tester, Players
1,409 posts
4,311 battles
On 1/4/2019 at 11:20 AM, Hummus said:

And to answer the question:

"NO"

If the brexit (and similar but less well known referenda) have taught us anything it is that the majority of people are stupid.

And WG is a mostly Russian company... and Russians are not really know for being overly democratic or very interested in the will of the masses.

Look at the balls of this dude. Calling majority of all people stupid in the year 2019 (aka The Year of the SJW).

[-CC-]
Beta Tester, Players
1,409 posts
4,311 battles
On 1/4/2019 at 7:39 PM, Praevasc said:

My hovercraft is full of eels.

If I told you, you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?