Sign in to follow this  
Fizzandbang

360 Day warship premium time

2 comments in this topic

[BOATY]
Weekend Tester
3 posts
2,781 battles

Right not sure if im just being stupid, but I just brought the 360 warship prem time (thats not the stupid bit by the way).

I had 35 days of Wargaming prem time left. in the description it says this:

Please note: bonuses provided by Warships Premium Account and Wargaming Premium Account do not accumulate. If you have both types of Premium Account active, you will enjoy the bonuses associated with Warships Premium Account only.
If you have only Wargaming Premium Account active, then activating Warships Premium Account will bring you additional doubloons: 25 for each day when both Premium Accounts are simultaneously active.

I take that as the 35 days i have left would be converted to doubloons, so I should receive 875 doubloons.

It didn't. Does it just reward 25 each day?

The warship premium account is active and you cant simultaneously have both active.

Why so hard WG?

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,914 posts
7,011 battles
1 hour ago, Fizzandbang said:

The warship premium account is active and you cant simultaneously have both active.

Actually you can

Either way, presumably those 35 days left were quite a bit more & bought before patch 0.7.12 hit? WG already gifted you WPA with the same duration as you had on your PA when this patch started, now you just extended that WPA by another year

And, as I started mentioning, giving you that 25 gold / day wouldn't cancel your PA time, you could still use that in WoT and WoWP

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this