Sign in to follow this  
Player_4295042287

Normal battle ban

15 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts

Hey I can only play coopmatches because of a ban or something and it says I have to play 12 matches for it to be removed? I can't level up right now because of this. I play this game via gamekit so I'm getting money for getting to certain levels, but I'd rather claim the money I currently earned and quit right now than playing those 12 useless bs matches...

• Bad 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,914 posts
7,006 battles

Enjoy the co-op tking *edited* :cap_like:

Your torps = your responsibility. Don't be a *edited* torping his allies from their behind, they have enough stuff to deal with even without your amazing attempts at killing them.

Also there is no "ship sailed into torpedoes". Torpedoes are faster (like way way faster) than ships. They couldn't just randomly overtake them and turn into them. You torped them.

13 hours ago, Player_4295042287 said:

I'm wondering if there's a way to get rid of this

Play your co-op games and stop tk-ing. Quite simple, isn't it?

If you can't do that - good riddance! Don't let the door hit your stern on your way out

Edited by CrimsonCat
This message has been edited due to inappropriate remarks.
  • Cool 4

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,462 posts
6,635 battles
23 minutes ago, Player_4295042287 said:

So quitting is the best option? Guess their marketing strategy of paying people to play doesn't work well..

Lel...what a sad excuse for a whine you are...just quit already, stop being annoying

• Teamkills a bunch of people
  • Gets pink
  • Tries to kill a few more and gets locked to co-op
  • Blames everybody else but himself

Yep..sounds about right for an online community

• Cool 1

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,462 posts
6,635 battles
1 minute ago, Player_4295042287 said:

In which you posted 2,269 times.. Don't worry, u fit perfectly in here

Yup, I do indeed....is there a point?

[NL-UK]
Players
18 posts
1,694 battles
12 hours ago, Player_4295042287 said:

In which you posted 2,269 times.. Don't worry, u fit perfectly in here

Trying to understand the meaning of your comment here, should there be one 😂?

Tbh, this whole post just seems like a failed attempt to advertise, gamekit is quite the scam anyway.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,914 posts
7,006 battles
12 hours ago, Player_4295042287 said:

So quitting is the best option? Guess their marketing strategy of paying people to play doesn't work well..

Let me put this simple for you: tk-ing *edited* really are not welcome here

Stop doing it or get out, your call

Edited by CrimsonCat
This message has been edited due to inappropriate remarks.

[SM0KE]
Players
2,863 posts
6,686 battles
58 minutes ago, Player_4295042287 said:

I got the ban because of "killing teammates" who sailed into my torpedoes or boat. I'm wondering if there's a way to get rid of this besides wasting a crap tonne of time...

Your torps - your responsibility. Always. Learn to use torps correctly, and the problem is solved. Incidentally, as previously alluded to, it's almost impossible for a ship to 'sail into' torps - the speed differential is almost always too great (Terrible at maximum speed, fully tooled up, chasing torps from a Black might do it, but you'd need pretty exceptional circumstances even then).

In the meantime, a dozen coop games will only take two hours at worst (probably much less); suggest using them to master correct torp use - it's a pretty fundamental skill in the game.

The root cause of this is not understanding how to play the game; suggest also looking at iChase's YouTube channel - his captains academy series is pretty good.

If you aren't trolling, have a look at the wiki - it's a source of excellent information on most aspects of how the game works: http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/World_of_Warships

[CATS]
Players
16,359 posts
11,328 battles
1 hour ago, Player_4295042287 said:

That is a filter.

People who cannot be bothered to take tiniest bit of responsibilty for their action just move elsewehere and do not bother the community.

• Cool 1

Weekend Tester
928 posts
4,914 battles
1 hour ago, Player_4295042287 said:

Yes. The best marketing strategy is to prevent the 0.1% from annoying the 99.9% of the community. 

[GURKA]
[GURKA]
Players
2,540 posts
6,887 battles
2 hours ago, Player_4295042287 said:

I got the ban because of "killing teammates" who sailed into my torpedoes or boat. I'm wondering if there's a way to get rid of this besides wasting a crap tonne of time...

I made mysefl a rule many years ago, when I started with Steel Ocean: Never use torpedos from the second line. Never.

Your teammates sailed into your torps, because your teammates don't expect, that an ally drops torpedos on them. Nobody is looking for "allied" torps behind them, because they mostly look at the enemy.

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
683 posts

U could just have written: "I'm speshul" and be done with it.

Worst part here is that u actually think it's unfair that u get a penalty for doing teamdamage.

So next time just write "I'm speshul" and we all can agree.

Players
8 posts
52 battles

Hello everyone!

I want to inform you that I have locked this thread as the submitter has received an explanation for his answer.

Have a great day ahead!

-Crimson