crack2

[RDBF] Is looking for new players

7 comments in this topic

[RDBF]
[RDBF]
Players
6 posts
1,306 battles

Royal Danish Battle Fleet is looking for new players:cap_horn: Are you from Denmark then you are welcome to apply :cap_like:

Do you like to play and have some fun on Teamspeak,

We dont care about your rating but are you willing to learn ? Then we can offer you a place in The Royal Danish Battle Fleet. Join the Teamspeak and lets have a chat and see if we can do some great things together :cap_rambo:

Teamspeak : ts02.swifthosting.dk:11016  No passwords

Facebook: Royal Danish Battle Fleet

For more info contact:

TheRagingPandaBear

crack2

[RDBF]
Players
1 post

Currently in a clan and to be honest im just funding them oil cause nobody speaks at all and nobody wants to Div up and play a few games... im not the best player either but im trying, and i really want to get better at the Minotaur... i die way to often for my liking. 

Can you guys help?

• Cool 1

[RDBF]
[RDBF]
Players
6 posts
1,306 battles
On 1/5/2019 at 12:20 AM, KAlel321 said:

Currently in a clan and to be honest im just funding them oil cause nobody speaks at all and nobody wants to Div up and play a few games... im not the best player either but im trying, and i really want to get better at the Minotaur... i die way to often for my liking. 

Can you guys help?

Yes we can help you 

[RDBF]
[RDBF]
Players
6 posts
1,306 battles

Royal Danish Battle Fleet is looking for new players:cap_horn: Are you from Denmark then you are welcome to apply :cap_like:

We dont care about your rating but are you willing to learn ? Then we can offer you a place in The Royal Danish Battle Fleet. Join the Teamspeak and lets have a chat and see if we can do some great things together :cap_rambo:

For more info contact:

TheRagingPandaBear

crack2

[RDBF]
[RDBF]
Players
6 posts
1,306 battles

For more info contact:

TheRagingPandaBear

crack2

[RDBF]
[RDBF]
Players
6 posts
1,306 battles

Royal Danish Battle Fleet is looking for new players Are you from Denmark then you are welcome to apply 

We dont care about your rating but are you willing to learn ? Then we can offer you a place in The Royal Danish Battle Fleet. Join the Teamspeak and lets have a chat and see if we can do some great things together 

For more info contact:

TheRagingPandaBear

crack2