Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
wot_2016_gunner

CV rework USS Ranger

2 comments in this topic

Question

Players
73 posts
1,265 battles

This is a simple question. 

When the CV rework goes live, the odd tier carriers (V, VII, IX) are going to be removed. However, the USS Ranger (old tier VII) is going to be at tier VI in 0.8.0, thus replacing the USS Independence which is currently at tier VI.

Since i'm close to getting the USS independence, i wanted to ask:

When the update goes live, if i have the USS Independence, is it going to be replaced (port slot, commander, and XP) by the Ranger?

1 answer to this question

[PRAVD]
Players
1,118 posts
5,616 battles

Yes, in this bulletin is more info.

If the player has researched aircraft carriers on even tiers (tiers IV, VI, VIII, X):

• The accumulated experience remains on the current ship or on the one that will replace it in the new version.

• The researched modules are replaced by similar ones on the new aircraft carrier. If the module has already been purchased, the same module is charged to the new one.

• If the aircraft carrier does not have similar modules, the XP spent on their research is compensated by an equal amount of free XP and the full cost of credits.

• If the old aircraft carrier has all the modules researched, the new aircraft carrier will also all the modules researched, even if they are the new versions.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this