Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Captain_LOZFFVII

Snowflakes, Your Country Needs YOU and your Compassion.

2 comments in this topic

Players
1,506 posts
3,982 battles

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/fall-in-you-’orrible-little-snowflakes-british-armys-new-recruitment-drive-targets-me-me-me-millennials-phone-zombies-and-selfie-addicts-in-bid-to-make-up-falling-soldier-numbers/ar-BBRJplz#image=BBRJplz_1|4

Apparently, the UK Armed Forces has taken to appealing to the best in the so-called 'millennial' generation in it's latest recruitment ads.

I thought I'd share this to see what kind of opinions my fellow WoWS forumites have about it.

Personally, I quite like the idea. It's clever and uses a famous template to easily engage the audience.

Edited by Captain_LOZFFVII
  • Cool 3

Players
1,156 posts
245 battles

I don’t know, the severe lack of nationalistic pride and being british will have a pretty hard impact on this. Too be honest im not sure if this will help, but if it does fair enough.

I think we need to produce more equipment (tanks, afv’s, td’s, fighters, guns) here domestically using designs made here (would give certain industries something else to do). As well as other designs.

That and making it ok to be proud to be british and to not try and start feuds with countries we have had few problems with in the past (russia).

im not sure if i would ever join the army but i would fight to save others even at the cost of my own life.

just my observations, i might just live in a part of england that aren’t traditionalists or something.

Sign in to follow this