bl00d

Looking for a clan to tier up and progress. (Not clan war ready yet)

9 comments in this topic

[BAD-B]
Beta Tester
2 posts
1,025 battles

Hi all.

Pretty short and sweet in the title. Just looking for a clan or group to players to do battles with around the 5- 7 bracket and level up as I am far from league and war ready.

v

Bit about play and fluff.

This bit I bet few will read as I see a lot of copy and paste clan messages but hay.

I used to play carrier a lot ( Yes one of them players) but manly as a support/ spotting role rather then kill hogger.

I have come back to the game after a break and am looking for players to play alongside teir up and get better. (Due to breaking PC and moving house just in case wondering)

I am UK based and time window (19:00 - 24:00 GMT) so players on them times would be great.

Have access to a Mic and am always up for talking to people I'm far from shy.

I have been in clans before for WOT and endless amount of other games through my gaming time and really don't want to go to a international clan ( multi game) where the player base flitters in and out of the game, or just to boost there numbers to look better. But I am open if you can show me otherwise.

Thanks and see you all ingame.

Players
30 posts

Hi Bl00d

H_S_R are currently recruiting.   :cap_like:  UK based :cap_cool:

We are a casual clan and we don't ask for 100% commitment.  

We understand that sometimes you just want to play alone - and that is fine, and that everyone has a different level of family/life/commitments.

There are usually clan members on at various points through the day, evening and at weekends.

:Smile_popcorn:As a clan we accept the following:

• Players of any age, gender, race, ability
  • Ideally players with tier 5 or above (but we are happy to support new players of lower tiers)
  • Preferably English speaking with Discord

If you would like to know more, just let me know.

Thanks

Zom 

:fish_viking:

H_S_R.png

Players
20 posts
1,493 battles

Feel free to join. We are friendly guys half of the time, and we dont care much about your skill level, rate of activity ect as long as you are kinda friendly. We use discord and promise nothing in return. [BNPD] Banana Pudding https://discord.gg/ydVkeK4