You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
PumpkinTub

For God Sake Make Cruisers More Survivable!!

8 comments in this topic

[MIRAI]
Players
2 posts
5,077 battles

For god sake give cruisers from T6 and up heals because all cruisers get punished where other classes may not. No amount of angling or moving can stop random over matching and citadeling. It Doesn't seem to matter what skill you have, even if you predict a shot and move accordingly, that one shell will hit (mainly lower tiers) and citadel and it just isn't fair in most cases. And in the end we can do nothing to come back from this! once you lose the health its gone but BBs with a huge health pool get a heal! Leander and Abrruzi are classic examples of a ship that would suffer heavily if it weren't for their heals,

I know I'm not the only one!

Players
993 posts
21,386 battles
1 hour ago, PumpkinTub said:

.... heals,

could be?...compare Ostrich-strategy,...maybe you got a point there(?).. if playing cruisers this way?

image.jpeg.3c835fd69abc83eefadd21dc70d09b85.jpeg

...this one indeed better got "heal" (...lots of it)...does it help?...(what is it doin anyway?...exploring his "minimap"...dunno...)

maybe, kind of this one looks bit smarter?...i mean fast + mobile + situational awareness, better strategy? ...could well be?...dunno...

image.thumb.jpeg.d9fe911a09461b7f8f532b262bc9cca1.jpeg

..i mean...speed...tactics/strategy....heal<---->rof (inter-connected)...dunno...

me, i would go for the fast & smart one, yeah!!!!

Players
607 posts

For god sake give cruisers from T6 and up heals because all cruisers get punished where other classes may not. No amount of angling or moving can stop random over matching and citadeling. It Doesn't seem to matter what skill you have, even if you predict a shot and move accordingly, that one shell will hit (mainly lower tiers) and citadel and it just isn't fair in most cases. And in the end we can do nothing to come back from this! once you lose the health its gone but BBs with a huge health pool get a heal! Leander and Abrruzi are classic examples of a ship that would suffer heavily if it weren't for their heals,

Hmm... not sure giving Cruisers super heal would be fair on Battleships really. Some Cruisers are quite strong with very rapid gun reload, giving them super heal as well. No, it would be too much I think.

• Cool 1

[4_0_4]
Players
5,076 posts
11,214 battles

And in the end we can do nothing to come back from this! once you lose the health its gone but BBs with a huge health pool get a heal!

Well, in an ideal world, the BB would be tanking and the cruiser could act around the unharmed, but who wastes shots at an angled BB if there is a cruiser you can always damage?