Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RepSrb

Collections

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[O-P-C]
Players
407 posts
8,821 battles

Due to long absence from the game i didnt get wows 3rd year anniversary collection finished , is there a way to get it done? Also why isnt there a sticky page with all collections that were ingame ,and items and missions that were available to be done in wows. Also i want to say Collections are nice thing in this game. 

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ETD5]
Players
295 posts
1,650 battles
11 minutes ago, RepSrb said:

Due to long absence from the game i didnt get wows 3rd year anniversary collection finished , is there a way to get it done? Also why isnt there a sticky page with all collections that were ingame ,and items and missions that were available to be done in wows. Also i want to say Collections are nice thing in this game. 

Guess they will allow to purchase 3rd year anniversary containers from Arsenal like they have done with other collections as 2nd annyversary, dunkirk and bismarck collections.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,732 posts
7,679 battles
10 minutes ago, RepSrb said:

Due to long absence from the game i didnt get wows 3rd year anniversary collection finished , is there a way to get it done? Also why isnt there a sticky page with all collections that were ingame ,and items and missions that were available to be done in wows. Also i want to say Collections are nice thing in this game. 

 

I went and checked the Arsenal crates as I thought the 3rd anniversary crates were in there.  Turns out it is still the 2nd anniversary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[O-P-C]
Players
407 posts
8,821 battles
2 minutes ago, Hedgehog1963 said:

 

I went and checked the Arsenal crates as I thought the 3rd anniversary crates were in there.  Turns out it is still the 2nd anniversary.

yes i did the same before posting this topic. tnx for help but wiki is old and is missing some stuff..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,914 posts
7,018 battles

You should be able to finish it during next anniversary. Probably through purchasable containers in Prem.Shop and Arsenal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles

So, as with the 2nd year ones, wait till the next one and you will be able to do it like the 2nd year ones, logic...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[O-P-C]
Players
407 posts
8,821 battles

an answer from some wg official or moderator  would be appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,811 battles
On 1/2/2019 at 8:08 PM, RepSrb said:

Due to long absence from the game i didnt get wows 3rd year anniversary collection finished , is there a way to get it done? Also why isnt there a sticky page with all collections that were ingame ,and items and missions that were available to be done in wows. Also i want to say Collections are nice thing in this game. 

 

11 minutes ago, RepSrb said:

an answer from some wg official or moderator  would be appreciated.

 

@MrConway @Crysantos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,230 posts
7,373 battles
5 hours ago, SirBlemmingtonSmythe said:

I only want the North Cape stuff, I'm missing two items, I'll bet that never comes back :Smile_hiding:

The flag is ok, but the DoY camo is definitely very cool! :Smile_great:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PK11]
Beta Tester
712 posts
10,977 battles
Vor 5 Stunden, NothingButTheRain sagte:

The flag is ok, but the DoY camo is definitely very cool! :Smile_great:

Love the ice camo. Just wish they built a snowman on board somewhere.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,317 posts
11,906 battles
On 1/4/2019 at 7:27 PM, RepSrb said:

an answer from some wg official or moderator  would be appreciated.

Let me check, right now I can't promise it - but we added the second year anniversary containers to the Arsenal during the third anniversary, so there's a good chance that these will make it there, too :)


If I can get a better answer, I will let you know here.

 

Greetings, Crysantos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MIDS]
Players
13 posts
10,228 battles
54 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

Let me check, right now I can't promise it - but we added the second year anniversary containers to the Arsenal during the third anniversary, so there's a good chance that these will make it there, too :)


If I can get a better answer, I will let you know here.

 

Greetings, Crysantos

about the second year anniversary containers if i buy a set of 5 from the arsenal and unlock the collection i will be able to collect the rest by regular containers of i have to buy more?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KAKE]
Players
1,263 posts
3,494 battles
7 minutes ago, Teogr8 said:

about the second year anniversary containers if i buy a set of 5 from the arsenal and unlock the collection i will be able to collect the rest by regular containers of i have to buy more?

IIRC it's not collectible from daily containers. Pretty sure I had to get all of the items by buying anniversary containers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[O-P-C]
Players
407 posts
8,821 battles

tnx , i am satisfied with the answers.  it would be good to have sticky topic for all information about collections and future announcements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×