smas0n

Looking for a clan.

11 comments in this topic

[BOATY]
Players
1 post
3,484 battles

Hello,

Iv been playing for the last year on and off and recently invested in years premium as I found myself playing a lot more.

For the majority of this time I played clanless, however, I got a random invite and accepted it the other month. However the clan very inactive and there is nothing going on so it's a bit of a waste of time.

Which leads me to here...  I would like to join an active clan where I can play with a group of like-minded folks and develop and improve.

I have a good mix of ships - from 3 x T10 (Zao, Yammy & Minotaur) with plenty of other 'projects' on the go.

Been playing many games over the years so have TS, Discord, Mumble etc all setup and am happy to use these.

I am on most nights and hope to get into more divisions, clan battles and improve my win/loss ratio which is sitting about 51% @  2.4k battles. Based in UK so GMT time zone.

Cheers

Smas0n

Players
30 posts

Hi there

H_S_R are currently recruiting. :cap_like:  We are based in the UK. :cap_cool:

Most of us are on at various times during the day and evening, so there is always someone to team up with if you want to. 

As a clan we don't pressurise our members to participate within divisions (unless you want to) or clan battles (unless you want to) we just want you to enjoy your game play either with other clan members or alone.

:Smile_popcorn:We currently accept the following:

1. Players of any ability, age, gender, race etc
  2. Ideally players with Tier 5 or above (although if you are just starting out, there are a few players with lower)
  3. Ideally players that speak English and use Discord

If you feel that this is the clan for you, just let me know or request an invite from the clan page.

Thanks

Zom

:fish_viking:

H_S_R.png

[BOATY]
[BOATY]
Players
217 posts
8,354 battles

Did you misspell Halsey's name in your clan tag???

You can get that changed you know

• Funny 1

[SBS]
Players
194 posts

Hi smas0n

We have a great clan with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British, Swedish, Dutch, Swiss and Cuban/Spanish members (all English speaking) and are looking for players. We are looking for Bravo team players. We use discord and have a Facebook page for comms . Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

[BOATY]
[BOATY]
Players
217 posts
8,354 battles

@Zombie_Researcher You need to log into the game and go to the clan screen. From there you click on the drop down next to your clan name and it gives you a number of options, one is to rename the clan. Not sure if it costs doubloons or not though, there's a fair chance that it will.

Players
20 posts
1,493 battles

Feel free to join. We are friendly guys half of the time, and we dont care much about your skill level, rate of activity ect as long as you are kinda friendly. We use discord and promise nothing in return. [BNPD] Banana Pudding https://discord.gg/ydVkeK4