Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
tamagotchi

What are you supposed to get from duplicate Musashi dropped from santa box?

13 comments in this topic

[UNICS]
Alpha Tester
117 posts
6,766 battles

I am wondering has anyone received a duplicate Musashi, kronstadt, and / or Missouri from a Santa box? I received a duplicate Musashi yesterday and apparently I didn't get any doubloon compensation. I know these are special ships but shouldn't they give some doubloon compensation in this case just like other premium ships? Otherwise the logic would be quite funny if you think about it. No Musashi in port -> nice, you get the ship, so 750k free exp saved; Spent 750k hard-earned free exp to get Musashi in advance -> you get nothing, sucks to be you. I have already submitted a ticket but it would be nice to know if anyone experienced this before and how did it go... @MrConway

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,525 posts
15,525 battles

Probably got the Credit Value. you wont get dubloons or the steel/free XP value back

[KAKE]
Players
1,254 posts
3,473 battles

I think one of the community managers mentioned that you can contact customer service and get doubloons instead of the 1 credit.

[ETD5]
Players
295 posts
1,643 battles

If I recall correctly, someone got musashi or Kronshtadt duplicated and got 1 silver credit.

[NWP]
Players
4,609 posts
6,356 battles

I think MrConway said something about this rare case if it occurs, that you should contact them or something like that... they will give you some compensation as you actually get 1 credit if you have the Musashi in port :fish_book:

[UNICS]
Alpha Tester
117 posts
6,766 battles
10 minutes ago, Uglesett said:

I think one of the community managers mentioned that you can contact customer service and get doubloons instead of the 1 credit.

I recall seeing this before, but couldn't find the post... I have sent a ticket to customer support but they denied it was a problem and said I got the "credit" compensation. Initially I didn't understand what that means to be honest, but now I think they meant that 1 credit... Wow, they could really call that a "compensation" with a straight face!

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,525 posts
15,525 battles
10 minutes ago, gopher31 said:

Yes raise a ticket and you should get a good helping of doubloons

You only normally get Doubloons for Doubloon bought ships.. Gift/Mission ships (and that IS what  Musashi basically is ) is normally Credits. so @tamagotchi you may be lucky but don't get you hopes up.. don't expect doubloons. where you sore the comment was the Xmas box post on the portal

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-deals/santa-claus-postman/

[BYOB]
Players
3,462 posts
12,349 battles

Here's an official answer from WG_Ev1n:

When contacting CS post this link in the ticket to point out that the 1 credit, is not the value of the ship and WG has officially acknowledged that..

If CS gives you any trouble contact Sehales here in the forum. He has been known for straightening CS screw ups in the past.

@T0byJugthe system in the client has problems with free XP ships, that's why Alaska has had a doubloon value added even though it is a fXP ship (I think it was something to the tune of 18k dubs).

• Cool 2

Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,091 posts
7,621 battles

@tamagotchi

https://old.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/9z1ntn/how_will_musashi_missouri_kronshtadt_be/ea5sw99/

If you already have ALL premium ships that drop from the containers and the next ship you roll in a container is one of those three, then the compensation will be 1 credit. In all other cases, i.e. if you have ALL ships that drop from a SC and the next container drops any other premium, it will be compensated with doubloons.

This is because of how the system works - it automatically grants the purchase price set in the client.

In the very unlikely event that should happen to you, you can contact your regional CS and they will exchange your 1 credit into an amount of doubloons. It will probably be the most valuable 1 credit ever.

[UNICS]
Alpha Tester
117 posts
6,766 battles
8 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

@tamagotchikeep us posted.

Of course, I am waiting for CS's reply. Thanks to all for the comments, especially that Reddit link:)

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this