You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Milan_G_

wargaming stock exchange --to trade inventories you dont need

15 comments in this topic

Players
405 posts
11,731 battles

missing: 

between-players-change-trading-shop 

example: 

i put in public offer,  that i  have some upgrade i dont need,  --(now i cann only to sell him)

i cann trade this upgrade  for some camouflages , that have another player and he dont need them. ... but he needs my upgrade

+ to have some very easy biding system

wargaming stock exchange :DDD

• Bad 7

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
2,744 posts

Not going to happen.

Pretty much an invite for gold sellers, account hackers, and other internet scum.

• Cool 2

[PUPSI]
Players
6,756 posts
Vor 10 Minuten, Milan_G_ sagte:

missing: 

for sure not! ANY possibility to exchange stuff/credits/whatever between players is a BAD idea

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
1,910 posts
6,248 battles

Eeee Milane, sounds good in theory but wouldnt end well in practice im afraid, as was mentioned in the upper posts. :Smile_bajan2:

[ETD5]
Players
295 posts
1,650 battles
9 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

for sure not! ANY possibility to exchange stuff/credits/whatever between players is a BAD idea

I agree. Also, do not see the point on selling ship upgrades to other players. We already have enough with freeXP to grind through lines so better not add more things that prevent people learning how to play each ship. Even if it means struggle with the stock ship until you can get enough xp to get the upgrades.

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Beta Tester
1,312 posts
7,736 battles

reminds me of world of Warcraft auction house and that was probably the most abused thing about that game

will also stop people some items for doubloons and that would result in lower profits for wg so its never going to happen

Players
406 posts
2,704 battles

I would like it but my own experience with such a system is that people start to make multiple accounts to collect free stuff and sell at a later date.

Players
814 posts
13,031 battles
2 hours ago, Milan_G_ said:

missing: 

example: 

i put in public offer,  that i  have some upgrade i dont need,  --(now i cann only to sell him)

i cann trade this upgrade  for some camouflages , that have another player and he dont need them. ... but he needs my upgrade

+ to have some very easy biding system

wargaming stock exchange :DDD

1 hour ago, beercrazy said:

reminds me of world of Warcraft auction house and that was probably the most abused thing about that game

will also stop people some items for doubloons and that would result in lower profits for wg so its never going to happen

Ahem... Diablo 2 and the SoJ (Stones of Jordan) inflation, not to mention the scams done in trading. Spaniards earned quite the fame of being scammers, to the point that the smallest hint of being one immediately terminated any chance of making a legit barter. So no, not a chance, even if leaving aside the fact that WG wouldn't make profit out of it.

Salute.

[SCRUB]
Players
980 posts
7,923 battles

Would be fine if it was a Clan based mechanic. 

Otherwise no for the above reasons. 

• Cool 1

Players
1,373 posts
5,380 battles

While the Upgrades sale was on I prepared for the upcoming CV patch by buying 25 AA range modules and, if the patch is garbage I can always sell them back for full price. 

[-MM]
Weekend Tester
134 posts
3,131 battles

They have/had this in War Thunder on rare and event premiums, and works pretty well.

• Cool 1

Players
405 posts
11,731 battles

or another example

i have quite few permanent camos, they i realy hate (halloween)... i dont wanna them.

but another guy maybe likes them. 

i cant sell them!  so i have to look on them 100years?  is not more nice to trade them for another camo? 

• Bad 1

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
1 minute ago, Milan_G_ said:

i cant sell them!  so i have to look on them 100years? 

Why would you do that? Just dont mount them...

1 minute ago, Milan_G_ said:

is not more nice to trade them for another camo? 

As per the reasons already posted, no.

Players
1,107 posts
8,552 battles

I made this suggestion in 2018, with credit exchanges for those with multi million credit balances, between Clan members, but it was clearly explained how easily this could be exploited even among Clan members. It is a nice idea but too easily abused.