Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dirty_Dunc

Dreadful play and one sided matches

7 comments in this topic

Players
76 posts
10,789 battles

I'm sick of playing games with idiots who haven't a clue on how this game works.  Loss after Loss with teams of players who just throw games because they don't know what constitues a win.  They have no idea about caps, team points ....  NOTHING

It's absolutely dreadful ....  I've played and lost five tier 10 games this morning  all filled with idiots who died within five minutes of the game stariing resulting complete and utter defeats.

It's one thing to lose in a well fought game .. but to lose time and time again because the players your with can't be bothered to understand the game they are playing is another thing completely.

Wargaming put some tutiion in your games .... preferably in picture form .. because these idiots can't read.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1

Players
4,576 posts
5,698 battles

31 minutes... What in the actual...

Sorry, but do you just like making threads? For the past few days you spammed us with threads on how you hate CVs, which started to get repetitive. Now you post a two threads on the exact same thing not even an hour apart. Can't you just use your own whine thread from earlier? Did you need to open a new one?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
1,107 posts
8,552 battles

It is because the children are off school.

I was in a game yesterday, playing my Benson, and there were premium T8's all over the place playing like I don't know what and the chat comments were made in all chat with banter no better than that found in a playground.

But, yes... yolo, solo, suicide brigade, pampers brigade... the children are playing with their Christmas purchased high tier ships..

How do I know? Well yesterday one told me his Dad got him the Tirpitz...

Like watching a football match with both teams aged 5...

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
1,910 posts
6,248 battles
7 hours ago, Dirty_Dunc said:

I'm sick of playing games

Then do yourself and everyone here a favour.... Stop spamming crap thrrads on the forum here and...... 

_20190102_185738.JPG.72b426a349c99b2b0a0c6bdf0424fdab.JPG

• Cool 1

Players
5 posts
135 battles

Hello ,

This thread has been closed due to repetitious title,

Please do not open more than one thread for the same topic.

Thank you 

• Cool 2