Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Nightstalker641

Ship name selection and allied clans entering clan battles

Drop down menu for ship name selection  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Drop down menu for ship name selection

2. 2. Clans can enter battles with Allied Clans

3 comments in this topic

Question

[REAS]
Players
1 post
9,692 battles

Hi guys

Just an idea 
Could we have a drop down menu for each ship type especially for those that had multiple members to a class so that we for example could chose to run as a sister ship of that class 
For example say me and a friend division up and chose to go as two Fiji's to make it more interesting one person of the division could choose to enter battle as Fiji and the other could enter battle as sister ship Jamaica or one of the other sisters, you could then leave out certain ships so that they can be made premium as you guys at wargaming see fit. i feel this would add more play ability to each ship type

My other suggestion is for clan battles;
As a leader of a clan who has struggled to get enough players to partake in a clan battle, could we have the chance to enter battle with an allied clan this would make it easier for the smaller clans to be able to enter battle and enjoy the world of clan battles

I look forward to responses 
All the best
Nightstalker641

2 answers to this question

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,914 posts
7,011 battles

Ship names - no. There are cases of same class being represented with multiple ships (like Amagi - Ashitaka or Iowa - Missouri), and there's always a chance that a sistership will be introduced on its own with differing characteristics. Plus this would make identifying the ship so much harder for the average player

CB - no. It's a Clan Battle, not "Random People Division" Battle.

If your 2 "allied" clans struggle to get a team together - merge the clans into one, you end up with more people in a single clan making getting the team together (and earning oil for building) easier.

Players
4,608 posts
5,708 battles
4 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Ship names - no. There are cases of same class being represented with multiple ships (like Amagi - Ashitaka or Iowa - Missouri), and there's always a chance that a sistership will be introduced on its own with differing characteristics. Plus this would make identifying the ship so much harder for the average player

But imagine that Fletcher drop-down list. I don't even want to know what it'd do to port UI.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this