You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dirty_Dunc

Carriers are Trash

25 comments in this topic

Players
76 posts
10,789 battles

CV's destroy the flow of the game.  They are too powerful to be placed in the hands of one player.  They spot everything with multiple ariel units and create 'lemming trains'.

They spot everything and prevent proper fleet movement.   The game is being ruined by carriers. 

Good or Bad Carrier captains swing the outcome of game by themselves more so than any other ship ... it's absolutely rubbish.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 10
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[SSA]
Players
778 posts
17,027 battles

also not like there's a rework on PTS right now -.-

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
16,381 posts
11,331 battles
18 minutes ago, Dirty_Dunc said:

CV's destroy the flow of the game.  They are too powerful to be placed in the hands of one player.  They spot everything with multiple ariel units and create 'lemming trains'.

They spot everything and prevent proper fleet movement.   The game is being ruined by carriers. 

Good or Bad Carrier captains swing the outcome of game by themselves more so than any other ship ... it's absolutely rubbish.

Do you want to give us daily updates of your incompetence or is this just a season spree?

• Funny 4
  • Bad 1

Players
1,053 posts
7,988 battles

I predict we'll get the final post about how carriers are bad about 5 minutes before the rework goes live.

• Funny 3
  • Bad 1

[POP]
Weekend Tester
613 posts
Just now, jss78 said:

I predict we'll get the final post about how carriers are bad about 5 minutes before the rework goes live.

This might be the new world record in optimism.

• Funny 3

[PRAVD]
Players
1,118 posts
5,616 battles
13 minutes ago, Dirty_Dunc said:

They spot everything and prevent proper fleet movement.

What is proper fleet movement according to you?

The thing is, there's this guy who spams a lot of topics on the forum, all with the same content. You remind me of him, though yours are just unconstructive whine topics. He wants to take proper fleet movement further, with historical manoevers.

Anyway, I'd think that going solo is always stupid, regardless if there are CV's ingame or not. So if anything, CV's are just one reason more to do proper fleet movement.

I do wonder however if you have read the comments anyway before you post your next whine topic in a few hours.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Beta Tester
71 posts
6,735 battles

Well, 9 out of 10 here agree with him, making you the troll. The new carrier meta is so bad, it must never go live.

[WGB]
Players
2,096 posts
26,584 battles
51 minutes ago, Dirty_Dunc said:

I agree, they totally ruined World War 2 :fish_nerv:. (Sarcasm)

• Funny 4

[MUMMY]
Beta Tester
92 posts
6,929 battles
28 minutes ago, jss78 said:

He mighbreak his keyboard once he sees how balanced new cvs are

• Funny 2

Players
4,611 posts
5,708 battles
34 minutes ago, jss78 said:

You expect him to stop complaining once the rework hits?

[PRAVD]
Players
1,118 posts
5,616 battles
3 minutes ago, pegon said:

Well, 9 out of 10 here agree with him, making you the troll. The new carrier meta is so bad, it must never go live.

And where do you get those numbers from? I hear a lot of whine about CV's, but most of the recent topics seem to be started by Dirty_Dunc. I have no reason to believe that every whine is posted by a different individual. On top of that, I see no reason why he feels the need to yet again open a new topic with the same unconstructive non-content. It might be clear that I do not agree with him, but even whine topics where i dó agree get old after a while. Especially if he spams multiple whine topics in the last few weeks alone.

Besides, this is about the "RTS" carrier:

48 minutes ago, Dirty_Dunc said:

They spot everything with multiple ariel units and create 'lemming trains'.

"multiple 'ariel' units" is something you won't have in the new carriers.

[L4GG]
Players
1,705 posts
6,682 battles
9 minutes ago, Robber_Baron said:

multiple 'ariel' units" is something you won't have in the new carriers

That's true, you'll have only multiple drops in a single wave.:cap_rambo::etc_red_button::etc_red_button::etc_red_button::etc_red_button: and...:cap_fainting:

if you can't beat them, joy them.

Beta Tester
71 posts
6,735 battles
7 minutes ago, Robber_Baron said:

And where do you get those numbers from? I hear a lot of whine about CV's, but most of the recent topics seem to be started by Dirty_Dunc. I have no reason to believe that every whine is posted by a different individual. On top of that, I see no reason why he feels the need to yet again open a new topic with the same unconstructive non-content. It might be clear that I do not agree with him, but even whine topics where i dó agree get old after a while. Especially if he spams multiple whine topics in the last few weeks alone.

Besides, this is about the "RTS" carrier:

"multiple 'ariel' units" is something you won't have in the new carriers.

You are a troll and you do what every troll does. You attack his credibility by saing he has a hidden agenda. You make personal attacks, rather than make any rational counter to his opinion.

This is what a troll does.

• Boring 2

Players
1,053 posts
7,988 battles
14 minutes ago, Riselotte said:

You expect him to stop complaining once the rework hits?

I notice I potatoed my wording -- I meant the last complaint about the current CV iteration. Which is a weird thing to spend time doing, when the rework was announced like ~two years ago, essential principles revealed half a year ago, currently available for testing, and landing in about two weeks.

(I expect many people will complain about the rework too.)

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,054 posts
3 minutes ago, jss78 said:

(I expect many people will complain about the rework too.)

From what I've seen in the news thread and from what I experienced in the CV test server, I expect the forums to burn so hard it will make the Californian forest fires look like nice candlelight

A South Beach Riot Fan Inspired By Drew Barrymore | THE RIOT . . . . . . IS COMING | image tagged in memes,disaster girl,south beach riot,firestarter,riot | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

I don't think I'll play the game when 8.0 hits. I think all my time will be consumed watching the forum drama unfold. I just hope the stores around here don't sell out of popcorn by then :Smile_popcorn::cap_popcorn::Smile_popcorn::cap_popcorn:

• Cool 7

[_DIB_]
[_DIB_]
Players
105 posts
10,359 battles
31 minutes ago, Robber_Baron said:

The thing is, there's this guy who spams a lot of topics on the forum, all with the same content. You remind me of him, though yours are just unconstructive whine topics. He wants to take proper fleet movement further, with historical manoevers.

Could be one in the same guy.

1 hour ago, Dirty_Dunc said:

They spot everything with multiple ariel units and create 'lemming trains'.

Good or bad players they are for the most part are doing what there suppose to be doing, just the same as DD's in most cases.

The question is,         Does those CV's force you into that lemming train also and you can't farm damage at a distance, thus  actually having to make  you do something besides stagnating in one area? Or are you already in that lemmming train and got spotted?

Could be time for that BBingo card!       I lost mine in the deep blue.

[PRAVD]
Players
1,118 posts
5,616 battles
10 minutes ago, pegon said:

You are a troll and you do what every troll does. You attack his credibility by saing he has a hidden agenda. You make personal attacks, rather than make any rational counter to his opinion.

Where do I say he has a hidden agenda?

I am just annoyed by yet another whine topic, and that it turns out to be the same poster as several similar topics. Thát's the only thing I criticize him for. What does this topic add to the one he made yesterday for example?

I asked you where you got those numbers from, and rather than come up with a source, or any rational counter to me, you call me a troll.

Beta Tester
71 posts
6,735 battles

Oh, yes, you are a big one. It is not your business to determine how many posts he can make on a topic. And having strong opinions on this huge gamechange does not make us whiners.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,914 posts
7,018 battles
1 hour ago, pegon said:

And having strong opinions on this huge gamechange does not make us whiners.

I think what you fail to understand is that he's complaining about CVs as they are RIGHT NOW, not the CV rework :fish_palm:

Also - just like Robber_Baron - I'd like to see your source for that "9 out of 10...". You've been asked about it multiple times, please stop avoiding the answer

• Cool 1

[-CC-]
Players
198 posts
12,311 battles
1 hour ago, pegon said:

I am a troll and I do what every troll does. I attack your credibility by putting words in your mouth. I make personal attacks, rather than make any rational counter to your opinion.

This is what a troll does.

FTFY.

48 minutes ago, pegon said:

Oh, yes, you are a big one. It is not your business to determine how many posts he can make on a topic. And having strong opinions on this huge gamechange does not make us whiners.

Neither is it your business to get offended because we're bored of his pointless whining. And it was already pointed out to you that he is obviously not complaining about the NEW carriers. He is whining about the OLD ones. Get it now, or do I have to draw a picture?

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
71 posts
6,735 battles

No where in his post does he mention current gameplay. However, the way he writes it has me interpreting it as test server gameplay. Now if you have problems with what he or i write, just ignore it, you have no business moderating the forum. That is what we have moderators for.

• Boring 2

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,914 posts
7,018 battles
3 minutes ago, pegon said:

No where in his post does he mention current gameplay.

Allright, lets see:

They are too powerful to be placed in the hands of one player.

They spot everything with multiple ariel units

They spot everything

Good or Bad Carrier captains swing the outcome of game by themselves more so than any other ship

Right, clearly nothing here refers to current CVs instead of the rework on PTS. Clearly.

And again, you are avoiding the answer for your 9 out of 10. Going to do that for long?

[NWP]
Players
1,047 posts
9,878 battles

This sort of daily thread must start counting as spam soon right mods??

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

Players
42 posts
97 battles

Hello guys,

The initial post is not constructive.

I have closed the discussion.

Thank you for your understanding! :cap_cool:

Have a nice evening! :crab:

• Cool 3