Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MadSlob

am i right?

6 comments in this topic

Question

[-FE-]
Players
28 posts
3,195 battles

Warships Premium Account applies only to World of Warships. It brings you more credits and XP that can facilitate your progress in the game, and brings you even more XP per battle than Wargaming Premium Account.
Warships Premium Account offers you the following bonuses:

+65% XP per battle

+50% credits per battle

Unique Premium Port

The ability to simultaneously undertake three tasks in World of Warships campaigns

Please note: bonuses provided by Warships Premium Account and Wargaming Premium Account do not accumulate. If you have both types of Premium Account active, you will enjoy the bonuses associated with Warships Premium Account only.
If you have only Wargaming Premium Account active, then activating Warships Premium Account will bring you additional doubloons: 25 for each day when both Premium Accounts are simultaneously active.

Taken from the wargaming website........

right i bought wargaming premium a year ago and have now bought wows premium time for the year.I have 426 days left (a couple of days plus 7 days given free in SC etc) so around 57 of those days were wargaming premium remaining from last year.Am i right in saying im entitled to 25 doubloons per day for those 57 days plus that are active? or am i insane?...I have received no doubloons and therefore doubt my sanity or is the wording very ambiguous?

5 answers to this question

[CATS]
Players
16,359 posts
11,328 battles
18 minutes ago, MadSlob said:

meaning i have to play wot and wows to get the bonus

Meaning you need both types of premium accounts active, no matter what you play.

And that is not a bonus, that is compensation.

But feel free to spend your money on a second premium account to get doubloons....

[-FE-]
Players
28 posts
3,195 battles

Wargaming have had enough of my money....a warships and wot account on the same email address then doesnt count ...ok thank you for your help....

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,914 posts
7,006 battles

You didn't get any doubloons for this period because WG gifted you WPA with the same duration as your PA still had left in it. That would be those 57 days you mentioned. You lost nothing, your original PA (in this case for WoT) is running at the same time as your new & improved WPA (in WoWS)

Any new PA you get while having WPA will give you those doubloons

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this