You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
The_Flying_Dutchman114

Personal mission for Nueve de Julio ended 31-12?

7 comments in this topic

Players
125 posts
11,244 battles

So, with some XP to go I can't find the mission for the Nueve de Julio anymore.

Did this mission only last till 31 December 2018?

Can't remember that this was stated anywhere.

• Boring 1

[NWP]
Players
1,040 posts
9,872 battles

It was stated clearly when both Neuve and Boise where released and stated clearly on the personal mission screen. Unfortunately that will be it over. 

• Cool 2

[H_FAN]
Players
2,049 posts
24,916 battles
8 hours ago, The_Flying_Dutchman114 said:

So, with some XP to go I can't find the mission for the Nueve de Julio anymore.

Did this mission only last till 31 December 2018?

Can't remember that this was stated anywhere.

Well, no mission is without enddate and previous post is correct, it was mentioned when you bought the ship and has always been stated when you look at the mission progress.

It is the same for 3XP missions when you buy a ship etc, legendary modules, you can always look at them. In the case of the legendary modules the date has been altered, but that has also been communicated, previously they stated 31.12.18 now its 2019 something..

• Cool 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,069 posts
5,962 battles

While there was an end date for the Nueve de Julio/Boise mission there have been some missions that had an end date that was extended (there should be text in the mission description to say they will be extended) or no end date at all.

Having said that I expected the mission to end yesterday.   I bought the Nueve de Julio with the intention of using it to unlock the Boise.   However,  I didn't really enjoy playing the Nueve de Julio very much (too slow and bad gun range)  and had only completed 2/3 of the progress.  The lack of progress at the end was helped by the fact that I got the Boise in a Supercontainer in the early part of December 2018..

• Cool 1

[PVE-D]
Players
131 posts
6,582 battles
2 hours ago, BrusilovX said:

While there was an end date for the Nueve de Julio/Boise mission there have been some missions that had an end date that was extended (there should be text in the mission description to say they will be extended) or no end date at all.

Having said that I expected the mission to end yesterday.   I bought the Nueve de Julio with the intention of using it to unlock the Boise.   However,  I didn't really enjoy playing the Nueve de Julio very much (too slow and bad gun range)  and had only completed 2/3 of the progress.  The lack of progress at the end was helped by the fact that I got the Boise in a Supercontainer in the early part of December 2018..

9DJ is a solid choice for both Narai and Ultimate Frontier. The strong heal gives it non-neglectable edge over the Helena, as you are not as dependant on the heal area. The gun range difference doesn't matter that much in either operation anyway. Unlocking the Boise took me about 30 operations. 9DJ sadly couldn't be picked in Hermes, however. :/

If you had unlocked the Boise by the time you got the supercontainer, you'd have gotten a different ship.

And yes, the ending date was written at the bottom of that mission with the progress, it always said 31.12.2018.

• Cool 1

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
50 minutes ago, The_Flying_Dutchman114 said:

Because I was pretty sure it only said 31-12 with no year.

Guess I'm wrong (this time :Smile-_tongue: ).

Oh, not at all, you were right. It ended 31/12, as clearly stated...