StringWitch

Is it worth making a 1-man clan for economic bonuses?

10 comments in this topic

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,468 posts

As title. I may get some extraneous doubloons at some point from a container or mission and it only costs 1k to make a clan, so I'm not concerned with how good the cost/benefit ratio is, but is it above zero at all? Can a solo clan build up any bonuses or do you need to do CB or something?

[IRON7]
Players
837 posts
568 battles

A clan is started by one player so the answer is yes. Obtaining oil is dependent on earning it so a one player clan would take considerable time to build it's facilities.

Build a clan if you want a clan name of your own choosing. You can invite non - clan players (normally, decent ones) you run across in battles to your clan.

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,013 posts
7,380 battles

Yes, even a single player clan can accumulate enough oil for the clan bonus facilities.

You will get 10 oil for every container you get (daily, collection, won or something special - no matter what kind of container, you get your 10 oil). So, if you play regulary being in a clan is way better then being without.

[PUPSI]
Players
6,756 posts
Vor 36 Minuten, jerkchicken sagte:

U need Oil so CB and players are needed yes. You need active players.

since every collected container gives 10 oil, even a solo player can build his clan base. But of course it will be veeeeeery slow, so maybe it is better to join an existing "oil-only" clan.

edit: too late

[_FK_]
Players
142 posts
11,276 battles

Invest a few thousand euros in lots of containers so you get a lot of oil to get your solo clan to tier X with all the bonuses :Smile_glasses:

[TB-PF]
[TB-PF]
Players
28 posts
6,308 battles

i think it woud be a better idea if you join an existing clan if your for bonuses only . as gathering oil as a single man will be a very long process . playing in cb requires 7 man team , so your only OIL income woud be from crates and you can get 3 per day for free any others you woud need to purchase ! Cheers and happy new year !

[ICI]
[ICI]
Beta Tester
211 posts
2,080 battles
2 hours ago, Nefertum said:

i think it woud be a better idea if you join an existing clan if your for bonuses only . as gathering oil as a single man will be a very long process . playing in cb requires 7 man team , so your only OIL income woud be from crates and you can get 3 per day for free any others you woud need to purchase ! Cheers and happy new year !

This probably is your best bet! Join an existing clan and get the benefits op port upgrades, etc. 

1-man clan is going to take A LOT of time ... A LOT ... :cap_rambo:

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,468 posts

Yeah, I've applied for a bunch of econ-only clans, which there are a surprising amount of, but I'm not an active player so getting kicked out is a concern.

Edit: I've been accepted into a clan. Thanks for your responses by the way.

Edited by StringWitch