Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sznyper

Random instead ranked

8 comments in this topic

[A-TOM]
Beta Tester
77 posts
5,868 battles

Can anyone explain me, how ios it possible: I' ve been playing ranked battles, but suddenly I was droped into random one! I have even check after battle - the battle type was set to "Ranked Battle" - no way I could I could have changed it accidentally.

[C1DFL]
Beta Tester
1,991 posts
9,557 battles

Did you jump into the next match right away out of the post-battle screen by clicking the "Battle on" button there instead going to the port first?

AFAIK that will set the battle type to Random.

[A-TOM]
Beta Tester
77 posts
5,868 battles
2 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Rank1?

Negative - rank 3

9 minutes ago, togMOR said:

Did you jump into the next match right away out of the post-battle screen by clicking the "Battle on" button there instead going to the port first?

AFAIK that will set the battle type to Random.

That I'm not sure, but I do not think so

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,468 posts

Known bug since version... uh... 6.9?

Known and reported by players at least. What does and doesn't pass through WG's internal communications to/from the devs appears to be totally random.

[-TXG-]
Players
2,442 posts
2 hours ago, Sznyper said:

Can anyone explain me, how ios it possible: I' ve been playing ranked battles, but suddenly I was droped into random one! I have even check after battle - the battle type was set to "Ranked Battle" - no way I could I could have changed it accidentally.

Another reason why it may have switched....if you have 2 accounts for instance and swap accounts after a battle, the second account will mirror your last battle played on the previous account, even down to ship selected and tier. 

Sign in to follow this