Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Winged_Cat_Dormant

The cat ate the homework.

4 comments in this topic

Players
181 posts
6,529 battles

I was on my Amagi this morning when the cat decided to attack the modem (???!!!) and disconnected everything.  It took like 4 mins to reconnect and be back in the game, I was still alive and my flank was clear but we were losing. I repaired the ship and defended the base killing two but got sunk in the end. 

I've had issues with the internet but this one takes the crown. 

Has anything funny or crazy happened to you that affected your  playing?

• Funny 2

[NOCAP]
Players
1,535 posts
15,496 battles

My last keyboard was battery powered. So ...

The batteries died when I was turning in my full HP Nagato. I went in a circle for a couple of minutes, shooting front and back guns when they passed over an enemy ship. In the end I died to flooding and fires because hitting the R button did nothing. It was funny and sad at the same time. I can't remember but I'm pretty sure I wasn't last on the scoreboard.

• Cool 1

Players
813 posts
12,997 battles

I should have suspected it'd happen sooner or later: I'm staying at my parents' home for a few days during Christmas as usual, and today the whole family reunited for dinner. So my brother, in all his wisdom, decided to show his culinary skills by making some recipes and turned on the oven, the electric stove and the microwave all at the same time... right when I had just started a battle full of flags and special camo in order to farm and there were a couple of heaters on too. The wiring isn't ready for such a sudden increase in consumption (it's an old house after all), so the main switch obviously went off. And, unlike at home, I don't have an UPS to protect my electronics here.

Although it's a funny story in hindsight, specially remembering my brother's dumbfounded face as my mother and me rushed to unplug things, lighter in hand because the sun had already set, while cursing before turning the main switch back on, it was also a harsh reminder of how extremely dependent on electric furniture mankind is becoming. It also reminded me to be thankful for taking with me the old gas stove and heater when I moved, never putting all the eggs in one basket and all that.

Salute.

• Cool 1

Players
1,133 posts
245 battles

When my cat decided to have a mental moment and fling his fat arse into my hand which cannoned my mouse to the other side of the wall during a game in my algerie.

Somehow i managed to press just a little after he did it and actually citadelled the enemy ship (tier 8 battle i think) and won.

Scared the living bollocks out of me.

Sign in to follow this