You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger

Tell me WG what about player like this one

50 comments in this topic

Players
535 posts
6,075 battles

I know that we live i free world and we all got equal rights but man something needs to be change faster that cv rework !!!

821 battle 6684 av. dam in Bismarck  - this is just insane, someone got to tell players like this to go play in coop or make some sort of random battles for players with no skill, sorry but 821 battle with av.dam 6684 in Bismarck is just beyond everything this game was 2 year ago ... 

*edited*

Pr of 2 in 550 battles in Kurfurst  with 13.000 av.dam

Edited by NickMustaine
Non-constructive content
  • Cool 4
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 4
  • Angry 2

[DC_DK]
Players
2,437 posts
24,624 battles

How close are you of a ban???? You're constantly moaning about other people..... WG say everyone can play.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 3

Players
535 posts
6,075 battles
15 ore fa, hgbn_dk ha scritto:

How close are you of a ban???? You're constantly moaning about other people..... WG say everyone can play.

*edited*

Edited by NickMustaine
Non-constructive content
  • Cool 4
  • Bad 2

[DC_DK]
Players
2,437 posts
24,624 battles
15 ore fa, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger ha scritto:

*edited*

Everyone is in the same boat as you.... If you don't like the rules stop playing.

• Cool 6
  • Boring 5
  • Bad 4

Players
535 posts
6,075 battles
Just now, hgbn_dk said:

Everyone is in the same boat as you.... If you don't like the rules stop playing.

But why not make separate battles, it would be better for them and all others ( you know I can bet that it would be better experience if they play vs player with same or close skill and not die in first 2 min of battle, in game he has gone in cap from start point and not even try to change direction he died from torps that was in water for about 20 sec )  ..

I know you will tell but than you will lose more and you will have bad stats - I don't mind, I just want ( for all of us ) for this game to be like it was in first years when 8 of 10 battles was intense and competitive to the last ship in team -- now I'am happy if there is 1 in 20 battles like this :Smile_sad:

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[DC_DK]
Players
2,437 posts
24,624 battles

To be honest don't think paying customers will be fond of any restrictions on usage of a product they pay to play

• Cool 6
  • Boring 3

[HUN]
Players
235 posts
2,310 battles
15 ore fa, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger ha scritto:

*edited*

You cannot have 60% winrate without at the same time someone else having 40% winrate. It has to average at 50% across all players. If we purged all low winrate players, or matched only players with the exact same skill against each other, then everyone would have 50%.

And for complaining about some bad players. Somehow people only complain when such a bad player was on their team. If that bad player was on the enemy team, then "wow look at what marvelous wining streak I just had!"

• Cool 8
  • Bad 1

[NWP]
Players
1,044 posts
9,878 battles

Nothing can be done about it. I asked that question once and was met by the “I play for fun brigade and I don’t care if I ruin your experience”.

Just learnt to accept there are a ton of crap players who will drag you down for their own fun.

[-RT-]
Players
701 posts
15,248 battles
9 minutes ago, Praevasc said:

You cannot have 60% winrate without at the same time someone else having 40% winrate. It has to average at 50% across all players. If we purged all low winrate players, or matched only players with the exact same skill against each other, then everyone would have 50%.

And for complaining about some bad players. Somehow people only complain when such a bad player was on their team. If that bad player was on the enemy team, then "wow look at what marvelous wining streak I just had!"

There will always be ppl with higher winrates, no matter what MM you implement...

Why would ppl only complain if they are on their team? It's the same crap either way, what is fun about steamrolling the enemy team in 6 mins? Bad players ruin the matches no matter on which side they are!

• Cool 5

Players
535 posts
6,075 battles
15 ore fa, Praevasc ha scritto:

WR is irrelevant here - I'am saying about av.dam and PR and those numbers above is just below everything even bad in this game ..  for his av.dam he have incredibly good WR ( he got carried a lot )

You can see my stats and look at wining streak I have last week or more - so tell me do I complain because I lose a lot or is it just something other that that 

15 ore fa, Maaseru ha scritto:

It's the same crap either way, what is fun about steamrolling the enemy team in 6 mins? Bad players ruin the matches no matter on which side they are!

That is the core of my post - I don't like to win in 5 min only because enemy team got all/most players like above or lose because of the same / left vs 10 ships gangbang ... 

Players like above is start of "steamrolling" in almost or in the most of the games in last few months - there is no more normal battle experience in random battles :Smile_sad:

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[WASP_]
Players
184 posts
16 ore fa, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger ha scritto:

*edited*

*edited* I fail to see the point you are trying to make here. It's absolutely none of your business how other people play this game none! Moreover it's extremely arrogant of you to suggest that people conform to the way you think the game should be played. You even have the temerity to suggest they be shunted off to an area of the game where they can do no harm. Play your game the best you can and leave others to do the same. 

Edited by NickMustaine
Provocations
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 9

[NWP]
Players
1,044 posts
9,878 battles
15 ore fa, Merlin851526 ha scritto:

*edited*

Don’t shame someone’s English when it’s not their first language. *edited* The English speaking forum is the largest populated forum section in the EU forum so it makes perfect sense to post to the largest audience in EU.

Edited by NickMustaine
Inappropriate remarks
  • Cool 10

Players
535 posts
6,075 battles

*edited*  I fail to see the point you are trying to make here. It's absolutely none of your business how other people play this game none! Moreover it's extremely arrogant of you to suggest that people conform to the way you think the game should be played. You even have the temerity to suggest they be shunted off to an area of the game where they can do no harm. Play your game the best you can and leave others to do the same. 

well I don't see section on the forum for my language, even for region - it was suggestion for that many time *edited*

Edited by NickMustaine
Inappropriate remarks
  • Cool 1

Players
1,154 posts
245 battles
33 minutes ago, Praevasc said:

Not really since even a group of decent players will have different winrates, you will get those who will be better than others and worse than others even if they are all good players.

Although i agree with the rest regardless.

[WASP_]
Players
184 posts
15 ore fa, Bear_Necessities ha scritto:

Don’t shame someone’s English when it’s not their first language. *edited* The English speaking forum is the largest populated forum section in the EU forum so it makes perfect sense to post to the largest audience in EU.

Have a read of his post he likens a player to a terrorist. If thats not a translate problem then it's deliberate. 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[NWP]
Players
1,044 posts
9,878 battles
1 minute ago, Merlin851526 said:

Have a read of his post he likens a player to a terrorist. If thats not a translate problem then it's deliberate. 

Still doesn’t mean you shame someone’s attempt at English when they are trying to communicate a point not in their native tounge.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[DC_DK]
Players
2,437 posts
24,624 battles

Like a forum terrorist??? Pestering the forum week after week with the same kind of topics?

maybe slightly out of line with that remark

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[WASP_]
Players
184 posts
3 minutes ago, Bear_Necessities said:

Still doesn’t mean you shame someone’s attempt at English when they are trying to communicate a point not in their native tounge.

Its a matter of courtesy. I don't go over to the Russian language section of these forums and demand in my pigeon Russian that players conform to the way I think they should be playing. Perhaps if you spent less time virtue signalling on the OP's behalf this point might become clearer.

• Boring 2

[NWP]
Players
1,044 posts
9,878 battles
1 minute ago, Merlin851526 said:

Its a matter of courtesy. I don't go over to the Russian language section of these forums and demand in my pigeon Russian that players conform to the way I think they should be playing. Perhaps if you spent less time virtue signalling on the OP's behalf this point might become clearer.

Ohhh grow up and accept that on this occasion that regardless of what he said you made a d**k move. 

Also so there is an English forum for you as an English speaker. Why would you want or need to go on the Russian one? OP has already said there isn’t one for his native language so you’re example is laughable.

Lastly accusing some of “virtue signaling” is just code for I got caught being an arse. Suck it up snowflake.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[NWP]
Players
4,634 posts
6,364 battles
8 minutes ago, Merlin851526 said:

You simply cant compare english to any other language. Even when English is not the native language of the majority of the people here, its still the most common language used between different nationalities. If i have to deal with foreigners at my work, im not trying to speak my or their language with them - usually english works best.

So you cant blame anyone for going to the english forum EVEN if he would have his own section available (which he even hasnt in this case)

13 minutes ago, hgbn_dk said:

Like a forum terrorist??? Pestering the forum week after week with the same kind of topics?

Thats for the mods to decide :fish_book:

[FDUSH]
Players
1,195 posts
6,764 battles

In a given battle there is a 50% chance that said bad player would be on the enemy team instead of yours. Surely in that situation nobody will complain about it.

• Boring 3

[WASP_]
Players
184 posts
8 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

You simply cant compare english to any other language. Even when English is not the native language of the majority of the people here, its still the most common language used between different nationalities. If i have to deal with foreigners at my work, im not trying to speak my or their language with them - usually english works best.

So you cant blame anyone for going to the english forum EVEN if he would have his own section available (which he even hasnt in this case)

Thats for the mods to decide :fish_book:

No opinion on what the OP posted?

[NWP]
Players
4,634 posts
6,364 battles

No opinion on what the OP posted?

Well... your first sentence in this thread was to tell the OP to get out of this forum :cap_hmm:

Even when you used the same post to give your opinion, you still kept derailing this thread with you bashing the OP for his bad english.

But here you go:

Yes, i agree with the OP, those players should not be playing Randoms.*edited*Basicly they are not even playing the game!

Ive seen people turning their turrets left and right probably looking at islands, while they had targets to shoot at... I have no problem if they do that in coop, but in randoms you should try to do the best you can. And not shooting in a "shooter" is simply not an option.

You said, everyone has the right to play this game - fair enough. Thats why they can play Coop. They are ruining other peoples TIME ! and fun by playing like crap.

Edited by NickMustaine
Inappropriate remarks
  • Cool 6
  • Bad 1

[L4GG]
Players
1,704 posts
6,682 battles

@VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger

You have a point, but what to do?

Just yesterday I saw a t-22 firing at the start of the game, and kept on firing, and firing, and firing until I asked him to stop firing, then he stopped, I mean, he stopped the ship near cap, outside.

Then our flank was spotted, he pressed W and there he went firing and firing until he was sunk.

I could report him but then I saw the minimap, the entire right flank was just gone, a lot of players did a failed lemming train and I ended up back in port before I could say... Mommy?:Smile_child:

So I didn't. (report him)

It's not the players fault, sometimes you are being fed, sometimes you are the food, many times the MM overreacts, I don't know why. but there are battles completely one sided.

Apart of what many already told you.