Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cyclops_

Team Killing!!

9 comments in this topic

[OGHF]
Players
704 posts
12,178 battles

No, I am not going to whine about being TK’d (it will always happen), but it would be appretiated that if you do “Accidentally” team kill (mainly your DD) with your torps ( mainly from CA/CL’s on the second line ) please, please at least have the decency to apologise, I won’t hold my breath, but it would be nice, thank you.

• Cool 2

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
724 posts
4,083 battles
13 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Most of the time they flame you because you "went into their torps" :cap_fainting:

This, it always gets me salty when people don't take responsibility for their own torps 

[I401]
Beta Tester
1,092 posts
8,476 battles
4 minutes ago, Linkaex said:

This, it always gets me salty when people don't take responsibility for their own torps 

Once they are launched there is no such thing as 'friendly torps'.

This should be on the loading screen tips.

• Cool 1

[NOHE]
[NOHE]
Players
239 posts
5,227 battles

The few rare times I do hit friendlies with torps, I do apologize. It's just infuriating that most of the times that happens, the guy rages really hard, even though they just passed the tirpitz I torped a minute ago, ate all of his 4 torps and then blocked mine. It's like yeah, it is my fault, but I really didn't expect you to suicide that hard.

• Cool 1

[BLAST]
[BLAST]
Players
692 posts
10,565 battles

Got reported in co-op when a CV went pink cause he dropped torps on the ship I was engaged in close combat quarters with. :Smile_smile:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[KENS]
[KENS]
Players
51 posts
9,243 battles

Yeah I got torped by a friendly DD when I was in a battleship, came around the corner of the island ate loads, no clue who he’d fired them at, him and his entire division spent the entire game giving me crap for it, 

with such gems as I should of seen the torps coming, although when I pointed out he should of seen the giant battleship in the area he fired his torps he claimed I was behind an island so how was he to know I would move, 

literally entire game giving me grief cos he’s a DD behind battleships firing torps off in random directions, left the game was reported, love it 

i dont so much mind if someone warns me actually had a DD save me from being rushed by a torp cruiser by warning me he was gonna fire torps right in front of my ship, so I told him I understood and wouldn’t push forward, it worked, crazy what communication can do! And if you make a mistake apologies mistakes happen but so many people fire and forget, 

• Cool 1

[BLAST]
[BLAST]
Players
692 posts
10,565 battles

On a more positive note, a team member who once TK'd me was really apologetic by PM afterwards. It was one of those ship happens situations. Got a new clan member. :Smile_great:

• Cool 4

[PRAVD]
Players
1,118 posts
5,616 battles

I always thought teamkilling and then blaming the guy in front was more exclusive to the kind of people who think they're unicum, but have all red stats. Unless I saw a well-known CC doing it on Youtube. He was furious about his victim, and his fanboys on Youtube thought the same... :Smile_facepalm: This week, there were a few teamkillers on our clan Discord. Both blamed their victim. When I said to one of them he shouldn't launch from second line, he said "get off my Discord" (not being an admin or anything). First not watching where he launches his torps, well, I think most of us have been pink at least once. But then he complains about the guy in front, how dare he not expecting torps coming from teammates, and then he acts like a douchebag because he expected a pat on the head or something. I think I have more sympathy for borderhuggers.

At least most teamkillers I've met so far apologized. The CC I saw making a teamkill this week did so as well, and gave his victim a compliment which I think is a nice gesture.

Oh, and raging? If somebody apologizes for teamkilling me I never make a big deal out of it. If he does not, then I might call him for what he is, an idiot, but not much more. Maybe if he's one of those people who blames me instead.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this