You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DarkSorr0w

Are those players real ?! (WARNING : bad language ahead)

18 comments in this topic

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
724 posts
4,096 battles

No naming and shaming, erase the name if you can. 

And yes those players exist. 

• Bad 1

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
8,723 posts
14,669 battles

Did you really need to jump to an alt account to literally recreate the very same thread while deleting the other one?

Seriously, what was the point?!

Also naming and shaming is not allowed.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[VV]
Players
5 posts
11,362 battles

yes i am on my main account now as i wanted my post to be on the main too

also i covered the name now .. its not about naming or shaming .. its about the solution to this problem

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
2 minutes ago, DarkSorr0w said:

Its about the solution to this problem

What problem?

[-TXG-]
Players
2,442 posts
18 minutes ago, DarkSorr0w said:

its not about naming or shaming .. its about the solution to this problem

There is just as much chance of the red team having him and others like him so not a problem (if there is one) half the time.

And why apologise for bad language if there is none?  :Smile_amazed:

[BS4]
Players
916 posts
5,611 battles
21 minutes ago, DarkSorr0w said:

also i covered the name now .. its not about naming or shaming ..

:Smile_facepalm:

[VV]
Players
5 posts
11,362 battles
3 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

There is just as much chance of the red team having him and others like him so not a problem (if there is one) half the time.

And why apologise for bad language if there is none?  :Smile_amazed:

those players can be in any team .. and they can also play ranked battles .. so having them on your team is kinda frustrating

one of many examples on ranked battles .. our CV dropped himself to death because he was against an OMNI CV player .. he gave up on the battle from the start ignoring the whole team he had with him. (no naming no shaming for that guy too)

another example also on ranked battles .. a DD player goes AFK on the corner of the map because one of the team asked him why he is playing that DD on ranked .. despite the fact that the rest of the team asked him nicely to continue playing and ignore that guy .. he didnt listen to us and he kept on afking till the end of the battle. (no naming no shaming on this one too)

the list goes on and on, and theres nothing to stop those kind of acts ???

• Cool 1

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
724 posts
4,096 battles

I mean I get that those players are frustrating to play with. Especially in ranked, where I also had players with a below 40% w/r and 10k+ battles played.

But what would the solution be? We can't ban them or forbid them to play certain game modes. That would just be mean. 

[VV]
Players
5 posts
11,362 battles
1 minute ago, bushwacker001 said:

Amusing how your highlighted bad player got the only kill for your team.  :Smile_veryhappy:

yes as this CONQ was sitting in the spawn and the enemy team pushed to our base .. they had a SEATTLE with 2k hp .. and he managed to kill him .. lots of efforts and work .. aint that funny ??

Players
404 posts
11,717 battles

why you wonder??

there are three sorts  players :

1. 100% concentrate

2.  many times they carre

3.  they only do some fun and dont carre.

• Cool 1

[VV]
Players
5 posts
11,362 battles
1 minute ago, Linkaex said:

I mean I get that those players are frustrating to play with. Especially in ranked, where I also had players with a below 40% w/r and 10k+ battles played.

But what would the solution be? We can't ban them or forbid them to play certain game modes. That would just be mean. 

theres many levels of how bad some players can be .. then you have this level that are not acceptable at all

and yes i agree with you that it will be mean to ban them .. but at least they should not be allowed to play ranked ( or to advance to a certain league) where players are trying the best they can to earn a star .. and then they end up with such players in their team.

• Boring 2

[-CC-]
Players
198 posts
12,309 battles

How do you deal with bad players on your team? You ignore them and hope they are on the enemy team next time you meet them.

No matter how bad someone is at the game, no matter how frustrating it is to have them on your team, you just have to accept it. Nowadays I rarely even report them, unless they do something extraordinary - such as the Scharnhorst and Gneisenau I saw in an operation a couple days back, who ignored my warnings of an enemy Clemson, who both got themselves torpedoed by him, and who did not even manage to sink him. The only players I can't tolerate are malicious rather than incompetent. Like a certain Warspite I saw long ago who announced she refused to play because she was bottom tier, and who only moved from spawn to reverse behind an island out of enemy fire. As bad as that was, the moment she earned a lasting place in my memory was when she blamed her team for being bad, for not being able to carry her useless [edited].

As annoying as it is to have a battleship sniping from the back, or a cruiser trying to launch 6km torpedoes at targets 12km away through team mates, they are at least trying. They are doing their best, however little that may be. And maybe, if they do it long enough, even they might figure out what they're doing wrong and get better.

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,185 posts
6,359 battles

I've seen worse :Smile_sceptic:

Players
17 posts
18 battles

Hello,

This thread has been closed due to naming and shaming.

Please, always check our forum rules before opening thread.

Thank you!

11poseidon11

• Bad 1
  • Angry 1