You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Reaper_JackGBR

Yuudachi announced as tier 7 Premium

60 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Players
980 posts
7,897 battles

The poi machine will be arriving boys and girls, lock up your weebs. 

How much do you all want to bet that she's gonna have smoke + TRB like old Shira? And have no weaknesses to compensate.

And before she gets a special 'hoist sail' version of speed boost... :Smile_trollface:

[SCRUB]
Players
2,679 posts
9,605 battles
14 minutes ago, Reaper_JackGBR said:

The poi machine will be arriving boys and girls, lock up your weebs. 

I bet the weeb part of this Forum is going crazy now. Better rescue some pillows from their cruel fate. :Smile_hiding::Smile_trollface:

1670273__safe_artist-colon-roshichen_des
1093140__artist+needed_safe_oc_destroyer

There you go, that would be some proper colab for WG; and a vision of what April 1st would look like if I were in charge. :Smile_coin::cap_haloween::Smile_bajan2:

• Funny 1
  • Angry 1

[GULLY]
Players
74 posts
3,073 battles
Spoiler
1 hour ago, havaduck said:

I bet the weeb part of this Forum is going crazy now. Better rescue some pillows from their cruel fate. :Smile_hiding::Smile_trollface:

1670273__safe_artist-colon-roshichen_des
1093140__artist+needed_safe_oc_destroyer

There you go, that would be some proper colab for WG; and a vision of what April 1st would look like if I were in charge. :Smile_coin::cap_haloween::Smile_bajan2:

Please just stop... This is hurting my brain.

On topic: It's about time the Yuudachi gets added. Actually expected her with the Shira's release, but WeeGee kinda went sleepy on that.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,679 posts
9,605 battles
30 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

incoming aPOIcalypse...

844435__safe_artist-colon-p0nies_rainbow

35 minutes ago, tadaMonika said:

Please just stop... This is hurting my brain.

Common side effect of to much weeb stuff or exposure to WG products in general. You can see the terminal stage in the state of the playerbase of this game.

Also ...... 404 mercy not found. :Smile_trollface:

On topic:

2 hours ago, Reaper_JackGBR said:

How much do you all want to bet that she's gonna have smoke + TRB like old Shira? And have no weaknesses to compensate.

"bad" AA?

0,1 sec more ruddershift?

50 m more turning circle?

I guess you are right, the usual WG shenanigans...

I still remember when WG basically destroyed the Mogami - and then made an ever stronger Mogami, and then buffed it just because. Nowadays you can find that premium only in their gambling hustles  .......

Players
4,737 posts
7,935 battles
18 minutes ago, havaduck said:

Also ...... 404 mercy not found. :Smile_trollface:

Consult your nearest commissar for immediate blamming for associating C&C with ponies

Spoiler

Comissar.png

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Weekend Tester
807 posts
5,420 battles

Meanwhile in WG headquarter: "It look like everyone want to get Yudachi, so lets sell her on 1mil FXP / steels as well." :Smile_playing:

• Cool 1

[IRON7]
Players
818 posts
562 battles
4 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Not enough ponies and anime images in this thread.

There's already too many 'images', lol.

Players
4,737 posts
7,935 battles
24 minutes ago, antean said:

There's already too many 'images', lol.

Said guy with totally not boobs anime avatar:Smile_smile:

• Funny 1

[IRON7]
Players
818 posts
562 battles
1 minute ago, Panocek said:

Said guy with totally not boobs anime avatar:Smile_smile:

at least my avatar looks hot (which was the intent) unlike most of the cringeworthy anime/manga images others use :Smile_glasses:

[DREAD]
Players
6,064 posts
5,285 battles

Question from a non-anime person (don‘t kick me out of this thread please....): is Yudachi going to be an anime thingy like Harakaze or a “normal” IJN Destroyer?

Players
4,737 posts
7,935 battles
5 minutes ago, antean said:

at least my avatar looks hot (which was the intent) unlike most of the cringeworthy anime/manga images others use :Smile_glasses:

Straight up 2d boobs doesn't necessarily mean "hot"

1 minute ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

Question from a non-anime person (don‘t kick me out of this thread please....): is Yudachi going to be an anime thingy like Harakaze or a “normal” IJN Destroyer?

Considering Yuu was announced with regular(ish) camouflage, one might assume she will be normal IJN premboat. Some fancy Kantai Collection collab might happen though

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[WGB]
Players
2,096 posts
26,566 battles
1 hour ago, IanH755 said:

It'll be a normal IJN  DD - apart from the horn playing POI with every push of the Horn key :Smile_trollface:

Please GOD NO!!!!!

• Funny 4

[PNAVY]
[PNAVY]
Players
1,102 posts
31,418 battles

I don't expect something interesting from Yudachi. She might get the Smoke+TRB without trade offs just like the pre-nerfed Shiratsuyu.

• Cool 1

[PRAVD]
Players
1,118 posts
5,616 battles

The camo from when a ship is announced doesn't mean a lot, since they released ships in the past with the original camo or paint job unavailable (West Virginia, Massachusetts, maybe Boise as well?).

I'm pretty sure though that íf Yuudachi will have some anime stuff (which I doubt), that you can filter it off. Just like with HSF Harekaze and HSF Graf Spee.

[PVE-D]
Players
131 posts
6,548 battles
2 hours ago, antean said:

"It's only bad or questionable if others do it." Right?:Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
980 posts
7,897 battles
3 hours ago, Admiral_Noif said:

Meanwhile in WG headquarter: "It look like everyone want to get Yudachi, so lets sell her on 1mil FXP / steels as well." :Smile_playing:

Hoping for a coal ship myself as even though I want her (Shira even now with TRB only is still a fave ship of mine) I have no interest in furnishing Wargaming with anything from my wallet. 

Players
4,576 posts
5,698 battles
2 hours ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

It's an actual ship that steamed on the seas and took part in the war in the Pacific. It'll likely not come with weeb stuff, but given how meme-worthy the ship is and that there exists a collab with Azur Lane at the very least, I'd not rule out some pricey bundle with weeb camo and captain like we got in the Mountain Mama WV bundle with camo and Dusty Rodes captain... and that horn.

2 hours ago, IanH755 said:

It'll be a normal IJN  DD - apart from the horn playing POI with every push of the Horn key :Smile_trollface:

Please, WG. Do it!

Players
1,133 posts
245 battles

Wow just searched the character up and she says poi 143 times, never mind the other characters who also say it.

Maybe as a troll wargaming could make all torps go poi when they get launched or come near your ship.

here make your ears bleed if you find yourself not wanting them anymore :Smile_trollface:

Players
629 posts
7,596 battles
On 12/30/2018 at 4:07 AM, antean said:

1236529559134.jpg

• Funny 4