Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dubble_Dutch

Consumables under the same keys

5 comments in this topic

Players
36 posts
12,540 battles

Can we please get an option in the in the setting where we can put the same consumables under the same keys, not that you have to look or thing every time you play a different ship or even worse press the wrong key in a reflex because the heath repair is now under the u key instead of the y or whatever, it is really annoying. Or just make any kind of order and in the setting you choose between having them always under the same key and if the consumable isn't on that ship that key is just blanc, nothing happens or how it is now.

thank you.

best regard,

Dubble Dutch

• Cool 4

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
3,001 posts
5,958 battles

Its fairly commonly asked for (I press the wrong key all the time).

Main issue with them each having their own key is there are quite a few;

-DCP

-Repair

-Smoke

-Speed boost

-DF

-Hydro

-Radar

-Spotter plane

-Fighter plane

-Torp reload

-Main battery reload

So currently you would need 11 keys if they were all to have a unique key. Given WG's love of gimmics Im sure we'll get more.

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Players
2,968 posts
7,907 battles

Sound good.. wont work ;)

I am using non-english keyboard layout and I have swapped Z and Y. Imagine that... but I got used to it.

The only ship I really have problem with its consumables is the Grozovoi :)

[ADRIA]
Players
446 posts
11,420 battles

I asked the same thing couple of months back... Most players gave the same answer: too many consumables to have a key for each. 

One good answer/suggestion i got was: Let us choose which consumable will go in which slot (T-Y-U-I) Just like in world of tanks

• Cool 2

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,068 posts
5,943 battles

Being able to bind each slot consistently would be nice.   I'm sure there are some ships where the engine boost (for instance) can appear in different slots.   Also when looking at the letters the 'T' and 'Y' can look very similar at times (no alcohol or drugs either).

Sign in to follow this