Injector_X

I cannot sell anything from my inventory! Its bugged!

10 comments in this topic

[-DAC-]
Beta Tester
36 posts
2,402 battles

When i try to sell something from my inventory like camouflages or useless modules since today i get this message: "Unable to sell due to technical reasons". Does anyone else have this problem?

I made a ticket for this, but WG started treating me like noob telling that i have to be level 12 and started to instruct how to sell from inventory, instead of actually helping me with the bug....

[-DAC-]
Beta Tester
36 posts
2,402 battles

I did this and i also ran the repair thing from the launcher. I do not use any mods, but still i have this problem.

Beta Tester
48 posts
9,968 battles

All,

Same here and just made a rare visit to the forums to see if anybody else had the problem. Been like it for a few hours and have logged in and out several times. At least it's not just me.

Gary 

[-DAC-]
Beta Tester
36 posts
2,402 battles
5 minutes ago, Gary1701 said:

All,

Same here and just made a rare visit to the forums to see if anybody else had the problem. Been like it for a few hours and have logged in and out several times. At least it's not just me.

Gary 

Phew i was thinking the same it was my fist post in the forums in ages, so i am glad that i am not the only one with this problem. Dude can u please make a support ticket to WG like i did, maybe they will listen then?

Beta Tester
48 posts
9,968 battles
25 minutes ago, Injector_X said:

Phew i was thinking the same it was my fist post in the forums in ages, so i am glad that i am not the only one with this problem. Dude can u please make a support ticket to WG like i did, maybe they will listen then?

Just done it for what it's worth. It's almost as if they make the menu process as difficult as possible to put you off doing so..!

Gary

Beta Tester
48 posts
9,968 battles
12 hours ago, Injector_X said:

I am still having this problem today...and WG does not respond to my ticket.

Hi,

Just tried it. It appears to be fixed here.

Gary

Edit: just got a response from the support a few minutes ago. Just a simple mindless 'cut and paste' answer assuming the problem my end. Somebody fixed it anyway.

Players
3 posts
7,362 battles

I am also getting errors when accessing the arsenal, inventory and clan base. Error 403 The requested page is not available.  I just can't sell the bad camouflages, as soon as i get to select the amount, the error pops up. Anyone know how to fix this?