You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
roco4

Last Prinz directive

280 comments in this topic

[-RNR-]
Players
19 posts
1,224 battles

You have to grind 4.000.000 credits with 6 nations. If i play everyday, let's say, 4 hours and assuming a 50%wr will i be able to complete it with:

-Gadjah

-Jervis/Gallant

-Scharnhorst

-N. Carolina

-Zao

-Kirov

Do you think i could do it? Because it would be very disappointing if i got close but not get it... And i ask since i have no idea how many creds i can get in 5 hours with tier 7 and 5.

[-RNR-]
Players
19 posts
1,224 battles
2 minutes ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

If you have premium account and a bit of no-lifing, you'll make it.

I won't have premium by then and i usually put a max of 4 hours of gaming per day. I don't wanna spend 10 times in front of computer so if people tell me it's not doable with 4 hours i wont even try :) 

[SM0KE]
Players
2,863 posts
6,686 battles

It should be doable; suggest saving any credit boosting flags and cammo for the grind.

If I need to generate credits quickly, I have been known to put credit boosting cammo on premiums (rather than their regular perma-cammo) - that's usually quite effective.

• Cool 1

Players
2,681 posts
2,941 battles

I wouldn't know if it is do-able in 4 hours. How many days are left?

Personally I do not car much about the ship, it's kinda 'Meh'. 

But you can do the math I think. 

[WGB]
Players
2,096 posts
26,581 battles
16 minutes ago, roco4 said:

4 hours and assuming a 50%wr

Should be doable with the 28 hrs you have to play.

[-RNR-]
Players
19 posts
1,224 battles
10 minutes ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

I wouldn't know if it is do-able in 4 hours. How many days are left?

Personally I do not car much about the ship, it's kinda 'Meh'. 

But you can do the math I think. 

Actually i want the ships you get with prinz missions. As you can see I'm pretty new so a bunch of tier 6 ships would be cool for me. 

[-RNR-]
Players
19 posts
1,224 battles
12 minutes ago, gopher31 said:

Without premium and with those ships I expect you’ll struggle.

Im mostly worried about kirov. I think i can do it with the others but not sure. 

[SM0KE]
Players
2,863 posts
6,686 battles
11 minutes ago, roco4 said:

As you can see I'm pretty new so a bunch of tier 6 ships would be cool for me.

Don't you get the T6 ships (or most of them at least) before you hit the monster credit grind?

I've got three (I think) so far, or rather the credits for two of them, and haven't had to do the credit grind yet...

[-RNR-]
Players
19 posts
1,224 battles
20 minutes ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

You can 5 star the mission of the week for 24 hours of premium and than max grind credits :P

The directive i mean starts in 11 days. Not same operation by then. 

[-RNR-]
Players
19 posts
1,224 battles
22 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

Don't you get the T6 ships (or most of them at least) before you hit the monster credit grind?

I've got three (I think) so far, or rather the credits for two of them, and haven't had to do the credit grind yet...

Unless I'm wrong you get them with special missions for the Prinz in the Mighty Prinz campaign. 

Players
805 posts
8,491 battles
51 minutes ago, iJoby said:

Should be doable with the 28 hrs you have to play.

Was not the fourth directive open for two weeks?

• Cool 1

Players
2,681 posts
2,941 battles
47 minutes ago, roco4 said:

Actually i want the ships you get with prinz missions. As you can see I'm pretty new so a bunch of tier 6 ships would be cool for me. 

Ah. Well at least you are smart, those ships are better than Prinz Eitel Friedrich. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[SM0KE]
Players
2,863 posts
6,686 battles
35 minutes ago, roco4 said:

Unless I'm wrong you get them with special missions for the Prinz in the Mighty Prinz campaign. 

You're not wrong - I was having a blonde moment!

The reason I'm seeing them is that I'm an idiot and bought PEF (because I'm not sure I'll have time to do the grind to get her)...

• Cool 1

Players
2,681 posts
2,941 battles
24 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

You're not wrong - I was having a blonde moment!

The reason I'm seeing them is that I'm an idiot and bought PEF (because I'm not sure I'll have time to do the grind to get her)...

If it is any consolance, there's more people that bought he meh-bote.... 

Not me though, I got Murmansk and Charleston (LOL).

• Funny 2

[SM0KE]
Players
2,863 posts
6,686 battles
1 minute ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

If it is any consolance, there's more people that bought he meh-bote.... 

I'm not upset that I have her really - I suck in *all* BBs, so (for me) the difference between meh and godlike is a bit academic...!

She's actually fun in PvE, if only for the secondaries.

• Funny 3

[OP-B]
Beta Tester
594 posts
3,314 battles
1 hour ago, roco4 said:

The directive i mean starts in 11 days. Not same operation by then. 

Check the operation by then and whether it is easily achievable. Perhaps it is still the same one

[HOUSE]
Players
264 posts
5,022 battles

The question to ask yourself if this sort of a no-life directive is worth it for a Tier 6 premium ship or if it is worth working some overtime and buy it for the extra money in the premium store. 

The problem with this directive is that the credit gain is very depending on what kind of account you have, premium vs free, and Musashi/Missouri/Kronstadt/Jean Bart vs no premium or low tier premiums. It unfortunately seem to be tailored for the paying part of the players rather than the free to play ones... :Smile_sad:

• Cool 3

Players
4,607 posts
5,708 battles
4 minutes ago, affie said:

The question to ask yourself if this sort of a no-life directive is worth it for a Tier 6 premium ship or if it is worth working some overtime and buy it for the extra money in the premium store. 

The problem with this directive is that the credit gain is very depending on what kind of account you have, premium vs free, and Musashi/Missouri/Kronstadt/Jean Bart vs no premium or low tier premiums. It unfortunately seem to be tailored for the paying part of the players rather than the free to play ones... :Smile_sad:

Pretty much. Grinding out 24 million on a F2P account is a lot of effort. Personally, I wouldn't be able to pull that, given work, but I know F2P friends and I can only hope they can get it done. Not to mention, it needs 6 different nations, so even if you have a Missouri or such, good luck getting that crap done in 5 more nations without your credit grinder.

On the other hand, with my premium account, a little stockpile of Wyvern signals and a good few dozen premiums of different nations will likely not have too much trouble. Also, if you buy PEF, you can do 4 out of 6 just by grinding 4 million in PEF. So, I'd just need to play enough games in that (or div up for T6 op farming) and then some in Kobayashi Kii/Musashi and whatever I fancy for last nation (Cossack, Hood, Nelson likely) and I'm done. Maybe one or two afternoons.

However, assuming a game without premium at mid-tiers gives you 200k on average for decent performance, non-premium, 4 million is 20 games. That is maybe 200-400 minutes, which is 3-7 hours or so. For 6 nations, that is 18-42 hours. Even over the course of a week or two, this can pretty much take on the time investment of a job, in exchange for a crappy T6 premium. Because while people argue about the power level of the ship, it's generally seen as somewhere between mediocre and balanced and uncompetitive trash. If you got Warspite from the British Arc, that was a way better reward already. One might argue about the steel and Mighty Prinz campaign, but that is then behind its own grind (though it generally is not much of one and will just flood the MM with Hatsus, Nürnbergs, Dallasses (correct plural? Idk...), Icaruses and Normandies.

It's easy to see how much of a difference it makes whether you pay or not, to the point that I'd say, if I didn't have a job, I'd maybe try, but as long as I have disposable income, I either buy PEF for the steel (rest isn't worth it. Ship itself certainly isn't) or I enjoy my holidays and come back in January. Or in Q2 of 2019, by which they hopefully gotten around to balancing new CVs. But this is not a grind worth it for the ship. If this doesn't look tailored to the F2P crowd, then I'd say because it isn't. It is tailored around paying customers, especially the ones who just say "f- it" and buy the bundle for steel, because they want steel (the ship's just the cherry ontop).

• Cool 3

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,355 posts
12,566 battles

Even with 6 high level prem ships and with prem account and saving flags and camo thats like a minimum of 4 (won) battles for each nation, for a total of 24 battles. Taking into account that not every battle is won and/or great I reckon that it is more like 50 battles that will be needed. And 50 battles times 20 minutes is like 1000 Minutes, aka 16h to 17h of grind (or regular play, whatever your daily schedule is). Even having all the mentioned boxes checked myself I do not consider this a walk in the park (it's like 3h a day for straight 6 days with the lucky 7th day off).

So I am not as sure if he can manage in the 28h stated using mostly silver ships and no premium account.

Beta Tester
13 posts
2,061 battles
6 hours ago, roco4 said:

You have to grind 4.000.000 credits with 6 nations. If i play everyday, let's say, 4 hours and assuming a 50%wr will i be able to complete it with:

-Gadjah

-Jervis/Gallant

-Scharnhorst

-N. Carolina

-Zao

-Kirov

Do you think i could do it? Because it would be very disappointing if i got close but not get it... And i ask since i have no idea how many creds i can get in 5 hours with tier 7 and 5.

Looked through your stats a bit, and please keep in mind my highest tier tech tree ship is T8 alongside the fact I don't have that many battles myself, nor am I anything more than an average player.

-You'll be fine with North Carolina, Gadjah Mada, Jervis/Gallant and Scharnhorst;

-For Japan you seem to do consistently well in Myoko and in tier 7 you will earn more than tier 10 (unless you have permacamo for Zao, then if you can consistently do proportionally as well as in Myoko then Zao should be better);

-For USSR your Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya will work better, but you still have 10 days until the directives start - you have enough time to get Budyonny, perhaps even Shchors, both of which are excellent but I would definitely recommend getting to Shchors for the directives;

Assuming 5o% WR and 4 hours a day every single day, yeah you should be done in 7-10 days, which would leave you several days to complete The Mighty Prinz campaign for the free T6 ships with permacamos. To make it easier though, save all your +credit flags and camos until the directive starts, (and assuming you haven't already) get 10+ point captains for the ships you will be using.

Players
805 posts
8,491 battles
10 hours ago, roco4 said:

I won't have premium by then and i usually put a max of 4 hours of gaming per day. I don't wanna spend 10 times in front of computer so if people tell me it's not doable with 4 hours i wont even try :) 

Also keep an eye on those free santa contaners you can get from Daily Shippment and some other places. They do seem do give 300.doubloons rather often.

With those doubloones you can activate Premium account when needed, but keep in mind do activate it in a way so you can use it on two 4.hour sessions. And also mostly play your tier V-VII ships during thatv time.