Vilodrom

Bugs i've been having when joining a battle

6 comments in this topic

[SIIAS]
Players
35 posts
702 battles

So yaknow when  you're in your teams and the map is chosen, the countdown to join battle starts from like 30 or what (that screen), for me, the join battle button neevr actually appears. Instead, the countdown goes to 0 and then dissapears, then come 40 odd seconds where i can hear ship noises from others but not the ocean or anything and I can see people moving on the lobby map.

I get a warning for inactivity in battle every time this happens, how do prevent it??

Any help would be appreciated :D

.Pter

[SIIAS]
Players
35 posts
702 battles

Christ now the game straight up crashes.... yIkes

I really love this game don't wanna have to leave it :(

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ |

|(X) A critical error has occured                                               |

|                                                                                                     |

| the error information was collected to the reports folder |

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SIIAS]
Players
35 posts
702 battles

Alright so after some tinkering I found out it's either the 50 second delay, or no shadows at all

I love shadows though, even on low

[NL-UK]
Players
18 posts
1,694 battles

For me it seemed to be a visual bug back when I had similar problems. My GPU didn’t really like the 3 screens with different resolutions eg (I guess) and the stress from that messed with game graphics and was unable to fetch then from the folder, causing the game to not load me in. Because of this false load, restart didn’t help either. Had to go through the penalty and now I have lowered my graphics. Haven’t had issues since!