Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
thiextar

how much steel for t9 ranked?

17 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[-AP-]
Players
961 posts
3,070 battles

Was just wondering, do we know aprox how much steel we will get from the upcoming t9 ranked season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BYOB]
Players
3,466 posts
12,389 battles

Last full season (the tenth) gave 5500 steel in total for ranking out. 3000 of it was reaching ranks 6 to 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles

Wow! With my level of Ranked battle tolerance, inhuman patience and most of all: balanced insanity regarding Ranked battles that's an easy 100 steel for me!

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,607 posts
5,708 battles
4 minutes ago, Ferry_25 said:

Wow! With my level of Ranked battle tolerance, inhuman patience and most of all: balanced insanity regarding Ranked battles that's an easy 100 steel for me!

Don't forget, it's Arms Race now. Because Domination wasn't complicated enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOATY]
Players
700 posts
10,204 battles
16 minutes ago, Riselotte said:

Don't forget, it's Arms Race now. Because Domination wasn't complicated enough.

Arms race guarantees fast battles. If a team camps it will be roflstomped after 10th min

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,607 posts
5,708 battles
2 minutes ago, Episparh said:

Arms race guarantees fast battles. If a team camps it will be roflstomped after 10th min

You sound like you expect people to actually play winning strategies. Yet I'm pretty sure at 8k+ battles, this should not be your first season of Ranked...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
5,451 posts
9,467 battles

Teams that lose members due to buff zone-yoloing will most likely lose the match.

This has been true in normal AR and will also be true in ranked...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOATY]
Players
700 posts
10,204 battles
2 minutes ago, aboomination said:

Teams that lose members due to buff zone-yoloing will most likely lose the match.

This has been true in normal AR and will also be true in ranked...

Teams that loose members because the DDs that try to get buffs are supported from 15+ km will most likely loose the battles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
5,451 posts
9,467 battles
1 minute ago, Episparh said:

Teams that loose members because the DDs that try to get buffs are supported from 15+ km will most likely loose the battles. 

So you agree :cap_yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOATY]
Players
700 posts
10,204 battles
3 minutes ago, aboomination said:

So you agree :cap_yes:

Teams should actively push for buffs. If campers leave DDs alone they will loose. 

 

But if the team just camp they will also loose. 

 

The battles will be fast for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
5,451 posts
9,467 battles
1 minute ago, Episparh said:

Teams should actively push for buffs. If campers leave DDs alone they will loose. 

 

But if the team just camp they will also loose. 

 

The battles will be fast for sure. 

A buff can't make up for a lost ship. Teams that get caught in crossfires during their "push" for buffs will melt as usual.

star-wars-leadership-yoda-pass-on-what-y

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOATY]
Players
700 posts
10,204 battles
25 minutes ago, aboomination said:

A buff can't make up for a lost ship. Teams that get caught in crossfires during their "push" for buffs will melt as usual.

star-wars-leadership-yoda-pass-on-what-y

Yeah, sure, crossfires with random team... Your expectations are even higher than mine - playing for win not to save a star 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SSA]
Players
776 posts
17,022 battles
22 minutes ago, Episparh said:

Yeah, sure, crossfires with random team... Your expectations are even higher than mine - playing for win not to save a star 

Or to state it different: Have the enemy angle against all the bobs on your team while you farm easy broadsides.

(or have them angle against you and watch your team fire BB-HE into broadside cruisers :cap_haloween:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,472 posts
7,865 battles

I would imagine that it is more difficult to carry, because buffs make ships drop faster and you might face overwhelming opponents if your allies die too fast.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOATY]
Players
700 posts
10,204 battles
2 minutes ago, Kenliero said:

I would imagine that it is more difficult to carry, because buffs make ships drop faster and you might face overwhelming opponents if your allies die too fast.

That exactly! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KENS]
[KENS]
Players
51 posts
9,245 battles

On the PTS atm it’s only showing 7 ranks for ranked and there was 2600 steel available for those 7 ranks if I remember correctly, also no ‘safe ranks’ (sorry can’t for the life of me remember actual name😂

 

im not sure if that gives us any idea or not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×