You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
antean

Ships you love to play (for any reason)

5 comments in this topic

[IRON7]
Players
600 posts
357 battles

What are the ships you love to play (for any reason)? This topic was suggested by the previous topic 'ships you love to play that everyone else hates'.

I have a lot of ships I love to play tho a few stand out;

Hipper: due to it's guns accuracy & ability to 'harass' like a wolfhound tho it requires surviving for a good length of time

Emden: I like to refer to it as my 'Machine gun Kelly', lol.

Hosho: just cause I can call it my 'Ho' (no other reason, lol)

Taiho: with 7 plane squadrons & motoring the CV itself = 8 things to do. What's not to like with that?

Iwaki Alpha: very brittle but amazingly dangerous

Arkansas Beta: come see my broadside baby

my Myoko clones: both Dragons & ARP Nachi (the one I play) - quite a decent T7 Cruiser & they all look so 'cool' (& I'm no fan of anime/manga, btw)

V-25: it's just small, agile & fun

More, there's more, I'm sure (too many to mention)

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
3,589 posts
5,930 battles

If id go with the most recent ones:

- North Carolina - The guns are just WOW :fish_cute_2: They hit, and they [edited]hit hard.

- Musashi - Pretty much same as above, the guns just slaughter other ships.

If i look throughout the >2 years ive played WoWs

- First was Takao i really enjoyed, but it was also somewhat forced because of the ARP grind back then.

- Then came Fiji. Obivous reasons, its just very good all around.

- After that Missouri: Strong ship against DDs/CVs which have a high influence on the game, so Missouri is good in carrying.

Misc:

- Marblehead, always nice to take it out for a spin. I guess most player just underestimate what this thing can do. Squishy af, but the guns hurt.

- Neptune, but lost its place tho :Smile_sad: Smoke firing debuff + everyone likes to shoot you in smoke + radar + bad concealment = not much fun anymore

- Radar mino, took the place of Neptune fortunately :Smile_trollface:

- GK, but my teammates give me headaches... otherwise i do like it

• Cool 1

Players
735 posts
8,180 battles

Worcester, because nothing pleases me more than an opponent typing "plzz stahp" in chat when you just keep HE-dakka'ing him from behind an island. I know, it is infuriating and annoying to play against but it's simply fun to play. 

• Cool 1

Players
302 posts
9,047 battles

Boise, 15 shells of death. Or kami, constant torps of death. Also Yugumo, that little ship is a ripe ripper of enemies and now has a gun buff :Smile_great:

• Cool 1