Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Episparh

-25% price on ships in Arsenal! What you get for it?

36 comments in this topic

Players
1,393 posts
12,202 battles

Share your new ship. 

P. S. I will not surprise anyone, Balancegrad is in my port :cap_viking:

[KAKE]
Players
1,780 posts
4,197 battles

Probably Richelieu mk II, unless something more interesting shows up before I earn that much coal.

Edit: my first coupon was used for the Musashi.

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
1,101 posts
4,984 battles

At first I wanted to wait for the Azuma, but since I still had the first coupon I decided to buy the Stalingrad yesterday so that I have a new coupon now ;D

Lets see if I can get that steel within 6 months for the Azuma, and otherwise a coal ship (:

[-SOG-]
Players
373 posts
6,616 battles

The pre-Xmas coupon transformed into a Musashi, the post Xmas coupon still waiting for sufficient coal, but looking at JB or Salem for that one. 

[-MM]
Weekend Tester
155 posts
4,383 battles

Just got the Musashi with a coupon this morning.

Will probably burn up the change and steel on captains or something. 

[NWP]
Players
6,520 posts
7,482 battles

Not decided yet :fish_book:

First coupon i got Salem with.

This coupon most likely a steel ship, but dont know which one yet. Depends how much Steel ill have after CBs. But im in no hurry, because after CBs ill take a break from Wows - just too much stuff going on right now. And i dont want to play when the new CVs hit the live servers anyway (rather popcorn + forums :cap_popcorn:)

If i dont have enough steel for Stalin/Bourgogne, i might take JB with Coal... but as i said, no hurry for me.

• Cool 1

[BYOB]
Players
3,800 posts
15,395 battles

I'm saving mine so that I can get Stalingrad next month. With the Azuma on the horizon, I have this feeling the Balancegrad will be removed permanently.

[BBMM]
Players
4,102 posts
4,598 battles
16 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

And i dont want to play when the new CVs hit the live servers anyway (rather popcorn + forums :cap_popcorn:)

I'll not buy anything before the effects f that are clear.

Hey, and since I'm stupid enough for it, might buy myself a CV... :Smile_trollface:

[NWP]
Players
6,520 posts
7,482 battles
Just now, BLUB__BLUB said:

Hey, and since I'm stupid enough for it, might buy myself a CV... :Smile_trollface:

If you cant beat em, join em? :cap_happy:

[BBMM]
Players
4,102 posts
4,598 battles
15 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

If you cant beat em, join em? :cap_happy:

That would mean I'd have to join 'em all, eh. Nope, more like "if you refuse to feed 'em, troll 'em"... or something.

Actually, I think that after this CV rework all might go bad for WoWS, so not putting in any (real) money for now. 

I had fun with it so far,  now see where it goes. If it's no fun, well, there's no incentive to play anymore.

They are not listening to guys like Farazelleth and others (El2aZeR for instance), they are CV players themselves but have the right points IMO.

I have seen a lot of videos, what it looks like, CVs are going to be guided missile controllers, with endless supply. 

If it ends up like that, I'm going "GG WP, has been fun so far, and bye bye". But we'll see.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,476 posts
7,916 battles

Spent my pre-Christmas coupon on Musashi few days ago... We'll see what I will buy with new one. There is not rush :)

Players
4,467 posts
9,415 battles

I used my pre xmas coupon on JB and will wait it out regarding the new coupon.

I have all FXP ships, so no need to spend my coal on those.

I may get Salem, but as things look now I may have enough coal to get Salem without using the coupon, so I could spend the coupon on a steel ship (though probably not enough steel to buy any of the ships I would actually want).

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,380 battles
2 hours ago, Episparh said:

Balancegrad is in my port

Just waiting for my PR to skyrocket tnx to players like you :cap_popcorn:

(it's already doing that btw)

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

Players
1,551 posts
5,916 battles

My pre-xmas one went on a Jean Bart and this one went on the Flint plus I have enough Free XP now for the Alaska in 0.8.0 too which'll be fun. 

[BONI]
Players
1,255 posts
11,322 battles

Salem, though I will need a respec for John Doe. Maybe with the CV rework. We should all get a free respec then, at least if any points went into plane or AA skills. I've taken the steering mod instead of concealment because frankly, stealth has always seemed a bit contradictory to me for a ship that shoots every 5 seconds from behind cover. And out in the open, being able to wasdhax and avoid broadsiding is worth its weight in gold. Turning is something you do every match, constantly. That extra 10% concealment doesn't get used nearly as often and only lasts until you shoot.

[_FK_]
Beta Tester
542 posts
10,849 battles

First coupon i ever had was for Salem, and for myself today to treat myself Stalingrad on my last one used.

Beta Tester
2,440 posts
6,679 battles
3 hours ago, Aragathor said:

I'm saving mine so that I can get Stalingrad next month. With the Azuma on the horizon, I have this feeling the Balancegrad will be removed permanently.

I think the light cruiser Stalingrad will stay a while longer, there is still allot of milking to do prior to that in the works me thinks, no? :Smile_Default:

[TIPC]
Players
284 posts
12,586 battles

Used few days ago on Musashi.

(89K coal+2K-ish steel remains)

Wasnt interested in the Salem or the JB,and stopped both the regular lines at T8,so that was the only reasonable option.

(Yeah,i could have coupon the Charelston too:Smile_teethhappy:)

Not shure if i ever grind another one,barley playing anymore since I fed up whit the RNG-DD farm event(and lootbox events all together,tolerating the botlikes already hard...).

Maybe in the future,who knows...

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this