You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
___V_E_N_O_M___

Is it possible to buy the Steel Monsters campaign twice?

10 comments in this topic

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

Pretty sure it says 1 Per person when you buy.

It doesn't even show in the shop until you log in.

[JRM]
Players
3,306 posts
18,738 battles

As far as I remember if you buy it again you get extra 6 months to finish, whitch by itself is hilarious since im about 2/3 through mine in like 2-3 days of play in whitch i mostly played coop for snowflakes

• Cool 2

[SM0KE]
Players
3,533 posts
9,147 battles

From memory, some of the campaigns can be bought more than once (via different packages); as I understand it, if you do this, the time you have to complete the missions is extended, but you don't get to do the whole lot twice i.e. you can't double the rewards...

Players
1,662 posts
6,552 battles
8 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

As far as I remember if you buy it again you get extra 6 months to finish, whitch by itself is hilarious since im about 2/3 through mine in like 2-3 days of play in whitch i mostly played coop for snowflakes

im on part 5 of mine

Weekend Tester
679 posts
7,338 battles

"Please note the following: you can purchase this package only once per account.

Owners of this bundle get access to a campaign called "Steel Monsters". The campaign will be available for 180 days upon purchase. As you progress, you'll be able to earn Steel, Secret Santa containers, Warships Premium time, signals and camo patterns. If the campaign is included in two or more purchased bundles, the time periods allocated for its completion will be summed up, but the campaign itself can only be completed once."

The "If the campaign is included in two or more purchased bundles, etc" could be a bit confusing. It is odd of WG to have a single campaign that is a part of separate bundles; arguably you really lose out if you've bought two bundles for only one campaign reward.

I guess WG is waving a bit of steel in front of player noses (gimme OPgrad...) but doesn't actually want them to accumulate a useful amount that might actually be converted into more OPgrads.

[JRM]
Players
3,306 posts
18,738 battles

Well between steel monsters, nerves of steel and snowflakes it can amount to a fair bunch of steel easy flint or black territory (dont forget the 25% ship discount cupon you get tomorrow) also I have some steel from past and should just about reach discounted balansgrad levels maybee even more if i manage some 15-ish more wins with clan in storm league untill the season end

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,646 battles

Yes you can, but it will only extend the max duration by another 6 months. You won't get to do it again