You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Puffin_

P. E. Friedrich Slot 3 upgrade and capt skills?

6 comments in this topic

Players
2,394 posts
12,176 battles

Full secondary build. Causes fires to BB’s when brawlin and is enough to keep some DD’s from coming to close. If you angle correctly it’s enough to tank well whilst keeping up the damage on opponents.

• Cool 2

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,638 battles

I see 2 ways to go - standard tank build to reduce fires (the biggest threat to your health), in this case in slot 3 you'd take accuracy mod to make your dispersion even better

Captain - I'd go with this: http://shipcomrade.com/captcalc/0100000001100000100001000100000119

Alternatively you can go typical german secondary build, as those secondaries are more than good enough for it. This would mean secondary upgrade in 3rd slot

Captain - preferably take concealment instead of manual secondaries as t6 just don't benefit enough from it, can pick IFHE but you don't really need it. DE could help with even more fires, as if your secondaries already didn't start enough of them. Stuff like that

The only german captain I had was my Bismarcks 15-pointer, so I personally am running that 2nd - secondary - option

• Cool 2

[SM0KE]
Players
3,528 posts
9,147 battles

I went with the secondary mod for mine, and stuck a semi-secondary build captain in her (CE, BFT, AFT, plus others); it's certainly a fun set-up, but I'm far too rubbish in BBs to know how effective it is for a better player.

Players
2,394 posts
12,176 battles
1 minute ago, GudmundurG said:

I have 12 point Captain so I have to chose between AFT and CE  So what to take first?

CE. To be able to disengage from or not be a first target for HE spammers.

• Cool 3