You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
loppantorkel

Premium account -> WoWs Premium account

7 comments in this topic

Question

[UNICS]
Players
2,882 posts
12,099 battles

Is it possible to transfer/change an active general Premium account to a WoWs Premium account. I've bought 6 months of the former, but I only play WoWs.

So, potentially you'd have more people jumping on that nice 12 months Wows Premium deal you're offering now, is my guess, if possible to change Premium type.

If not possible, I'm fine with that, just checking.

6 answers to this question

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,436 posts
11,419 battles

If you bought the premium time before the patch, it should have been converted automatically. If you bought it afterwards, you will have to ask customer support to change the bought premium time or to refund it and buy Warships premium. Just ask them, in the worst case they say no ^^

[UNICS]
Players
2,882 posts
12,099 battles

Ok. Thanks. Got to check what kind I have then... :Smile_hiding:

edit: Looks like you have both premiums accounts active if you bought if you bought Premium before the patch. Means one should be able to extend the acounts whatever premium you buy now.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,223 posts
6,782 battles
3 hours ago, loppantorkel said:

Ok. Thanks. Got to check what kind I have then... :Smile_hiding:

edit: Looks like you have both premiums accounts active if you bought if you bought Premium before the patch. Means one should be able to extend the acounts whatever premium you buy now.

Yeah, if you had PA before the patch hit you got gifted WPA on top of it. Only the highest bonus is given to you tho, not both

• Cool 1

Players
20 posts
504 battles

I was running a Premium account used for WoT before the patch and was 'gifted' the equivalent amount of time for WoWs after the patch. Now they both show up separately in my Wargaming account.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,223 posts
6,782 battles
5 hours ago, 250swb said:

I was running a Premium account used for WoT before the patch and was 'gifted' the equivalent amount of time for WoWs after the patch. Now they both show up separately in my Wargaming account.

Yes, because both can run at the same time. After they run out however you'll have to choose which you'll go for. Normal PA on both  - WoT and WoWS - with a smaller bonus on WoWS, the WPA for extra on WoWS but nothing on WoT or as you have now - both - effectively doubling the price for yourself.

Players
20 posts
504 battles
8 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Yes, because both can run at the same time. After they run out however you'll have to choose which you'll go for. Normal PA on both  - WoT and WoWS - with a smaller bonus on WoWS, the WPA for extra on WoWS but nothing on WoT or as you have now - both - effectively doubling the price for yourself.

I seem to have made a choice getting the WoT Premium account in the first place. So given I've got just under a year to run on both then WoWs better shape up and be satisfying or it can ship out in the intervening time. I'm treating them as two separate games, Premium time is a minor consideration and only a bonus. Good grief, you make it sound like you have to make a choice to either feed your cat or your dog, if you love both you feed both, no?