Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
julmatar

Game freezes on battle screen

5 comments in this topic

[TAITO]
Players
220 posts
6,267 battles

so i want play and when this happends i cant play rest of my day the same problem comes every battle it keep loading and dont let me in battle. now i have got some stupid warnings "that if i do it again i can play only coop or training" lol it's not my fault that i cant get in to battle

[ADRIA]
Players
4,250 posts
6,795 battles

Launch the game without any mods (either uninstall mods or launch it in safe mode). Almost guaranteed to fix it

Players
36 posts
10,884 battles

Some news about this issue, and most likely this one as well: 

For my client:

1/ Once I am "loading a game", with any ships (in coop atm, but i won't risk it in random), game crashes after having tag in the queue, with the game still loading the map.

2/ I have to kill WoWs, because of the pop-up error message seen in the other topic ("A critical error has been occured", shouldn't be "A critical error has occured" BTW?).

3/ When I restart the game to get into the battle, the game crash again with the same error message, a while after I clicked on the "Connect!" button, when the game tries to load the battle.

4/ The crash at each of my attempts of connexion (same as 3/) goes on until the battle is over and then I can connect.

monitor_20181225_111412383.txt

I repeat the main points:

- I tried Coop mode only

- I tried many ships

- Some maps work ("Mountain Range" works for instance)

My guess is my client files are corrupted somehow, most likely maps file ("Sea Of Fortune" at least, maybe others).

Bug report attached.

I ask for (If someone actually cares of what is posted here):

- something to check/replace my maps file in my client 

- the removal of the numerous penalty I got because of this bug

- WarGaming to maybe not push updates the week just before Christmas Holidays?

[SECT]
Players
1 post
722 battles

Happened to me today. Was logged on to a screen showing a "Test map" but it froze.

After terminating the game and re-logon i had a known map but minus 2 minutes...

Sign in to follow this