Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
CraftyVeteran

Happy Holidays

11 comments in this topic

[DAVY]
Players
476 posts
4,309 battles

This is my first Christmas in the UK and the second in Europe.  It's quite an interesting and lovely experience to be able to share different cultures' holiday seasons.  This board is quite salty, sometime myself included  but I have come to be quite fond of a lot of folks on this board.  I know I am just a dude on the other side of a computer but I wanted to break the insanity for just one post and let you all know that I am wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and/or a Happy Holiday with your families.

I hope you get some well deserved time off good eats with the folks/kids and enjoy your breaks.

I know it seems a day early but my wife is Norwegian and I get to celebrate a day early.  

Merry Christmas and God Jul to my surrogate Norsk countrymen.

• Cool 9

[ADRIA]
Players
382 posts
11,010 battles

Thank you mate! All the best to you and your family as well to everyone on forums that celebrate Christmas. Have a good one lads and let's try to keep it merry and salt free at least for couple of days :Smile_teethhappy:

:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[_DIB_]
Players
95 posts
10,023 battles

Happy Holidays to all that sail these salty seas! "Proost!" I say to all of you (As I raise  my freshly opened my bottle of Krachtig Kanon). "And to many more."

• Cool 1

[BS4]
Players
822 posts
5,321 battles
5 hours ago, CraftyVeteran said:

This is my first Christmas in the UK and the second in Europe.  It's quite an interesting and lovely experience to be able to share different cultures' holiday seasons.  This board is quite salty, sometime myself included  but I have come to be quite fond of a lot of folks on this board.  I know I am just a dude on the other side of a computer but I wanted to break the insanity for just one post and let you all know that I am wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and/or a Happy Holiday with your families.

I hope you get some well deserved time off good eats with the folks/kids and enjoy your breaks.

I know it seems a day early but my wife is Norwegian and I get to celebrate a day early.  

Merry Christmas and God Jul to my surrogate Norsk countrymen.

Cjn5olv.gif

Happy Christmas to all. Hope you have  great Holiday

Fighting the urge to open that whisky I bought for my dad today....:Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

Players
54 posts
2,337 battles

Merry Xmas - Happy Holydays or simply have a nice time with everyone you love everywhere you are.

May any existing god  bless us all and the entire world in this day of love.

Cheers -Lupastro-

Marco from Italy

BUON NATALE ! :cap_happy:

Sign in to follow this