You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DuneDreamer

The new coal ships

3 comments in this topic

Question

[STARS]
Players
367 posts

Does anyone have an idea what will be the new ships available for coal? I'm mainly interested in the upcoming tier 9 and 10 ships that could be bought this resource. I've already collected almost enough coal for acquiring Jean Bart but I'm not sure whether I should spend the resource on it since I've already have the Republic with permanent camouflage and I believe it is the better ship. I'm not really a ship collector and I don't need to have yet another ship collecting dust in my port.

2 answers to this question

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,435 posts
11,419 battles

There are no new confirmed coal ships yet.

But a possible candidate for a coal ship is the T9 soviet DD Neustrashimy that is currently being tested.

• Cool 1

[STARS]
Players
367 posts
11 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

But a possible candidate for a coal ship is the T9 soviet DD Neustrashimy that is currently being tested. 

I'm interested in this ship but I'm also quite skeptical about its performance. Having only 2 turrets, it doesn't look like a gunboat . I hope it is something more than a good spotter ship with excellent concealment. The information on it is somewhat lacking at the moment as I see nothing more than speculations about its performance on YouTube.