Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

3 comments in this topic

[10GO]
Players
1,102 posts
11,085 battles

GrumpyChannel100x500.thumb.png.7fd4a4bbbbc80730c878eecc0049d737.png

Hello there captains! :Smile_honoring:

My name is GrumpyRolf and im playing World of Warships for more than 3 years now. Im not the best player in the world but i think i can play decently thats why i started a YT channel (GrumpyChannel) about 2 years ago.

Since that i started to make videos of all kinds, pure gameplay, some funtages, multiple commented games in Czech language (dont worry most of the stuff on the channel is in English) and recently i started to work on new series of cinematic videos. I know my editing skills are not perfect by any means but i hope that some of you guys will actually open this topic and find some of the videos interesting and hopefully you will have some fun while watching. :Smile_Default:

Allright lets stop with the sellout and get to the videos! :Smile_great:

Lets start with some pure gameplay! In this video we kick :etc_swear:with our Salem and Yamato division accompanied by Duke Nukem. (love that voiceover :Smile_veryhappy:)

Moving on to the ''funtage'' from one cheeky game with my daring.

And here we get to the new cinematic video, this was first attempt and freecam is a bit clunky... :Smile_teethhappy:

Thats all for todays sellout. Thank you for coming by and dont worry ill be back with even more sellout! :Smile_hiding:

Until next time may the RNGesus be with ya all! :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[10GO]
Players
1,102 posts
11,085 battles

Good morning captains!

Today we are going to take a look what can a T10 french cruiser Henri IV (usually nicknamed HIV) do.

I wish you all nice christmas holidays and lost of good food and drinks! :Smile_honoring:

[10GO]
Players
1,102 posts
11,085 battles

Im at it again, first video of 2019. I wish you all happy new year 2019, lots of great battles and may the RNGesus be with ya all! :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this