Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DutchDelightsNL

Thank you all involved in World of Warships

2 comments in this topic

[VOC]
Players
169 posts
3,286 battles

Dear people at Wargaming,

And especially all of you involved in or with World of Warships.
I would like to thank you for yet another awesome year in which you can still excite me and make me mad, happy, anxious, disappointed(not so much) but overall still glad that you made such a wonderful game. Maybe according to my wife, sometimes even a little bit too much.

But still a year, in what has been wonderful for me, I love all the time and effort the team puts into creating all this.
And maybe it looks simple and just effortless, that you have these new ships and all other updates, I believe that in a way, that people complain about certain thingsis still a good thing.
To me that implies that people still care about the game and its content.

For me personally, off all things this yearI really liked the twilight battle mode. The one where you could earn a sh*tload of captain(commander) experience, I really loved that and when I finally noticed I played it a lot.

So after all been said and done(this is way short to list al good and bad in the game), I would like to take the possibility, to thank you all and wish you a very beautiful and wonderful holiday and a super 2019.

Also to all Content Creators great and small for enriching me with more knowledge and understanding, thank you.

And to all of you playing this game and sharing, I would only wish for us all that we can create a more positive atmosphere in the game and less salt

So again to all of you happy holidays and a super World of Warships 2019

DutchDelightsNL:cap_happy:

2a8adc12-fc2a-4fb5-a47a-430b2cfd6e96.gif.6ef2c525b698f8a99dfc00f6f2c619c9.gif

• Cool 2

Players
710 posts
19,952 battles
11 minutes ago, DutchDelightsNL said:

Dear people at Wargaming,

And especially all of you involved in or with World of Warships.
I would like to thank you for yet another awesome year in which you can still excite me and make me mad, happy, anxious, disappointed(not so much) but overall still glad that you made such a wonderful game. Maybe according to my wife, sometimes even a little bit too much.

But still a year, in what has been wonderful for me, I love all the time and effort the team puts into creating all this.
And maybe it looks simple and just effortless, that you have these new ships and all other updates, I believe that in a way, that people complain about certain thingsis still a good thing.
To me that implies that people still care about the game and its content.

For me personally, off all things this yearI really liked the twilight battle mode. The one where you could earn a sh*tload of captain(commander) experience, I really loved that and when I finally noticed I played it a lot.

So after all been said and done(this is way short to list al good and bad in the game), I would like to take the possibility, to thank you all and wish you a very beautiful and wonderful holiday and a super 2019.

Also to all Content Creators great and small for enriching me with more knowledge and understanding, thank you.

And to all of you playing this game and sharing, I would only wish for us all that we can create a more positive atmosphere in the game and less salt

So again to all of you happy holidays and a super World of Warships 2019

DutchDelightsNL:cap_happy:

2a8adc12-fc2a-4fb5-a47a-430b2cfd6e96.gif.6ef2c525b698f8a99dfc00f6f2c619c9.gif

ya honor the many WG people making this immense great game possible, I fully agree with ya: such a great game WOWS is...& I am Dutch...I so much like the creative characters WG behind the screens making this great experience available ta us all...i play 3x immense great online games (like ALL of em!)....but still WOWS = my #1 ta go to...allways loved it, gives me so much good entertainment, relaxation, such an immense great game(!!!): water, islands, graphics, great cool awesome looking ships, great game mechanics...LOVE IT!....so ya honoring the WG people behind the screens making this all available ta us: I am 100% with ya, ohh, yes, 100% sure, great!!! Yeah, I wish all WG brilliant people a very nice & warm XMAS...I love ya!!!

(goede informatie die je daar hebt geplaatst, tijd dat wij de mensen die dit allemaal mogelijk maken met een enorme creativiteit(!)...brilliant, ja ik ben van mening dat deze mensen inderdaad brilliant zijn. Zo ja, ik deel je mening voor een volle 100%...prettige Kerst gewenst, en veel plezier toegewenst in je vele partijen, vriendelijke groet, ja, ik ben hollander)

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this