Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Nautical_Metaphor

Daily win bonus bug?

8 comments in this topic

Players
1,159 posts
9,109 battles

Hi,

in Port, I notice the Daily Win bonus percentage is missing from a lot of ships that I do not remember even playing today. One or two i can't be 100% sure I didn't maybe play in the wee hours of Friday. Others though I have definitely not played in weeks and months, others I haven't played yet at all.

Tachibana, Mutsuki, Smith, Farragut, Mahan, Okhotnik, Gnevny, Minsk, Leningrad, Gaede, Maass, Jervis, Blyska, Aigle, Vampire, Haida.

These are just the DDs. There are also cruisers, BBs and carriers. It's an extensive list.

What's up with that? Is that a bug or a glitch or something? Has there been an announcement? Has anybody else noticed that?

Bonus_bug.jpg

• Boring 1

[PUPSI]
Players
6,241 posts
Vor 1 Minute, Nautical_Metaphor sagte:

What's up with that? Is that a bug or a glitch or something? Has there been an announcement? Has anybody else noticed that?

everything ok, for ships with a snowflake only the two stars are shown, not the number

[KAKE]
Players
791 posts
2,975 battles

The percentage is not shown for ships that still have a snowflake on them, but the experience icon is shown next to the snowflake.

Players
240 posts
5,638 battles
39 minutes ago, Nautical_Metaphor said:

It was just a question. That's what the forum is for.

Some people still don't realise that; give them time, they need patience and regular exercise and one day they may get there.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

Modder
3,886 posts
6,947 battles
3 hours ago, antenociti said:

Some people still don't realise that; give them time, they need patience and regular exercise and one day they may get there.

I am glad you find some spare time from your daily duties to back me up!

Thank you, sir, much appreciated!

3 hours ago, Nautical_Metaphor said:

It was just a question

And why then already assuming a bug in the opening post, when you just have a question?!

Do you see the contradiction or do you need a special explanation for it?

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this