Sign in to follow this  
Zigiran

Do reports get checked?

5 comments in this topic

[ICYOU]
Players
14 posts
703 battles

I just had a battle where an opponent said he/she reported all our dd players (that would include me).

When I asked why, the answer was: "because DD is a bad choice of ship, go try co-op".

Assuming I really did get reported, what does this mean for me?

[ADRIA]
Players
4,220 posts
6,782 battles

Reports mean literally nothing, the only on could do anything is the "chat misbehavior" one. Just ignore him

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,504 posts

If you didn't do anything wrong, ignore such players. Their reports will do absolutly nothing to you.

If you did something wrong, like deliberate teamkilling, writing abusive message in game chat, manipulating the battle result by cooperating with the other team, or similar things, feel guilty. If such things are reported directly to Wargaming they might result in your account being punished. For teamkilling or being inactive the automated system will do the punishment most of the times. Wargaming can decide to go beyond what the automated system is capable.

The only ingame report that does anything is the one for chat misbehavior. If you didn't write anything in chat, you have nothing to fear and the report will be as harmless as all the others. If you get enough reports for chat misbehavior (it is unknown how many it takes) an automated system will stop your ability to chat for one day.

Your choice of ship is completly up to you.

[-AP-]
Players
592 posts
2,683 battles

He probably meant that dds are a bad ship for newbies, as they are vital for the teams victory, if they dont do their jobs, the team loses.

Anyway, the report wont do anything, unless you accumulate a lot of them.

Sign in to follow this