You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
22cm

All you need to know about the steel and Prinz Eitel available campaigns, durations, prices, best-buy bundle and best free solution

8 comments in this topic

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,069 posts
17,316 battles

I searched the forum and I could not find a good enough presentation, so I decided that I should be a good chap and do the steel math all the way:

Here it comes:

1. In the Name of His Highness campaign: 2000 steel + free Prinz Eitel tier 6 premium ship  -  duration: 20.12.2018 - 22.01.2019 at 06:00 hours, doable with any tier 5+ ships in Coop, Operations, Ranked, Clan War and Random = free

2. Nerves of Steel campaign: 2019 steel  - duration: 21.12.2018 - 25.01.2019 at 07.00 hours  = free , at least in theory, because is doable with Prinz Eitel only in Coop, Operations, Ranked and Random and you only have maximum 1 week and minimum 3 days (22.01- 25.01.2018 at 07:00 hours) to do it after you get Prinz Eitel for free, depending on how fast you finish the last  directive of the previous campaign In the Name of His Highness, to get the free Prinz Eitel  = free

The above-mentioned last directive was made more difficult and totally unlike the previous 3 directives, you must earn 4 milion credits for at least 6 of the nations present in game (Japan, USA, USSR, Germany, UK and France being the most reasonable choices, but you can do it even for Poland or Pan-American if yoy want), so requires 6 x 4 milion credits and ships in at least 6 nations to do it.

3. Steel Monsters campaign: 4000 steel +2019 gold  - duration: 180 days/6 months  from the date of purchase, doable with any tier 5+ ship in  Coop, Ranked and Random = 50 Euro

This campaing is standalone and completely unrelated to Prinz Eitel and its related campaigns, is doable at any time but is only doable if you buy it from the Premium shop.

4. Might of Steel campaign: 2019 steel (21.12.2018 - 28.02.2019) = only available if you buy the Prinz Eitel biggest-bundle, is also the easiest campaign, doable with any tier 3+ ship in Coop, Operations, Ranked, Clan War and Random= 107 Euro

Now, to sum it up:

Best free solution:

What you can do or get for free, but need a lot of time and play as explained above, especially for the 09.01 - 24.01.2019 period :

1. In the Name of His Highness campaign: 2000 steel + free Prinz Eitel tier 6 premium ship

2. Nerves of Steel campaign: 2019 steel 

Total: 4019 steel

Best buy solution:

Just buy the Prinz Eitel standalone ship and Steel Monsters campain from Premium shop, you can do:

1. In the Name of His Highness campaign: 2000 steel + 6800 gold (as compensation the Prinz Eitel tier 6 premium ship)

3. Steel Monsters campaign: 4000 steel +2019 gold

Total: 8038 steel + 8819 gold

Price: 76 Euros (106 steel and 116 gold per Euro)

Shut up and take my money whales:

Go all in and buy the biggest bundle.

1. In the Name of His Highness campaign: 2000 steel + 6800 gold (as compensation the Prinz Eitel tier 6 premium ship)

3. Might of Steel campaign: 2019 steel

4. Steel Monsters campaign: 4000 steel +2019 gold

Total: 10038 steel + 8819 gold

Price: 107 Euro (94 steel and 82 gold per Euro)

I hope you find this useful.

• Cool 8
  • Boring 1

[SM0KE]
Players
2,073 posts
5,843 battles

I was under the impression that one of the 2019 steel campaigns was only available with the monster bundle?

• Cool 1

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,069 posts
17,316 battles
15 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

I was under the impression that one of the 2019 steel campaigns was only available with the monster bundle?

4. Might of Steel campaign: 2019 steel (21.12.2018 - 28.02.2019) = only available if you buy the Prinz Eitel biggest-bundle, is also the easiest campaign, doable with any tier 3+ ship in Coop, Operations, Ranked, Clan War and Random = 107 Euro

But I see your point, there was an error and I modified it.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
2,980 posts
8,609 battles
16 hours ago, 22cm said:

I searched the forum and I could not find a good enough presentation, so I decided that I should be a good chap and do the steel math all the way:

Here it comes:

<SNIP>

Thanks - much appreciated! :Smile_honoring:

Leo "Apollo11"

[H_FAN]
Players
1,943 posts
22,561 battles
16 hours ago, 22cm said:

Here it comes:

1. In the Name of His Highness campaign: 2000 steel + free Prinz Eitel tier 6 premium ship  -  duration: 20.12.2018 - 22.01.2019 at 06:00 hours, doable with any tier 5+ ships in Coop, Operations, Ranked, Clan War and Random = free

2. Nerves of Steel campaign: 2019 steel  - duration: 21.12.2018 - 25.01.2019 at 07.00 hours  = free , at least in theory, because is doable with Prinz Eitel only in Coop, Operations, Ranked and Random and you only have maximum 1 week and minimum 3 days (22.01- 25.01.2018 at 07:00 hours) to do it after you get Prinz Eitel for free, depending on how fast you finish the last  directive of the previous campaign In the Name of His Highness, to get the free Prinz Eitel  = free

The above-mentioned last directive was made more difficult and totally unlike the previous 3 directives, you must earn 4 milion credits for at least 6 of the nations present in game (Japan, USA, USSR, Germany, UK and France being the most reasonable choices, but you can do it even for Poland or Pan-American if yoy want), so requires 6 x 4 milion credits and ships in at least 6 nations to do it.

3. Steel Monsters campaign: 4000 steel +2019 gold  - duration: 180 days/6 months  from the date of purchase, doable with any tier 5+ ship in  Coop, Ranked and Random = 50 Euro

This campaing is standalone and completely unrelated to Prinz Eitel and its related campaigns, is doable at any time but is only doable if you buy it from the Premium shop.

4. Might of Steel campaign: 2019 steel (21.12.2018 - 28.02.2019) = only available if you buy the Prinz Eitel biggest-bundle, is also the easiest campaign, doable with any tier 3+ ship in Coop, Operations, Ranked, Clan War and Random= 107 Euro

Now, to sum it up:

Best free solution:

What you can do or get for free, but need a lot of time and play as explained above, especially for the 09.01 - 24.01.2019 period :

1. In the Name of His Highness campaign: 2000 steel + free Prinz Eitel tier 6 premium ship

Total: 4019 steel

Best buy solution:

Just buy the Prinz Eitel standalone ship and Steel Monsters campain from Premium shop, you can do:

3. Steel Monsters campaign: 4000 steel +2019 gold

Total: 8038 steel + 8819 gold

Price: 76 Euros (106 steel and 116 gold per Euro)

Shut up and take my money whales:

Go all in and buy the biggest bundle.

3. Might of Steel campaign: 2019 steel

4. Steel Monsters campaign: 4000 steel +2019 gold

Total: 10038 steel + 8819 gold

Price: 107 Euro (94 steel and 82 gold per Euro)

Perhaps you should count in the gold you get in the ship bundle also OP, good effort otherwise

[HOME]
Players
1,680 posts
9,146 battles

17 hours ago, 22cm said:

Best buy

You forgot a bazillion quotation marks and a few trollfaces

[SINT]
Players
291 posts
13,496 battles

My preferred solution:

Just buy the PEF without any additional expensive options. You will have all the time to complete both the “ in the name of his higness” in 5 weeks for the doubloon compensation.  No need to rush the 4th week tasks (who are quite a grind) to be able to start both missions /campaign that require you to have the PEF. Forgot their names but one gives you different tier VI ships and perm camo free and the other requires you to play with the PEF exclusively and rewards you 2019 steel.

Going full free will increase the pressure after week 3 since the last 2 weeks will be quite a silver grind and each day you take longer limits the remaining time to finish the two others.. And halfway januari means (to me atleast)back to work so time is limited.

So 26 euro saves you stress during christmas making the grind a way lot friendlier.

• Cool 1

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,069 posts
17,316 battles
16 hours ago, Jvd2000 said:

My preferred solution:

Just buy the PEF without any additional expensive options. You will have all the time to complete both the “ in the name of his higness” in 5 weeks for the doubloon compensation.  No need to rush the 4th week tasks (who are quite a grind) to be able to start both missions /campaign that require you to have the PEF. Forgot their names but one gives you different tier VI ships and perm camo free and the other requires you to play with the PEF exclusively and rewards you 2019 steel.

Going full free will increase the pressure after week 3 since the last 2 weeks will be quite a silver grind and each day you take longer limits the remaining time to finish the two others.. And halfway januari means (to me atleast)back to work so time is limited.

So 26 euro saves you stress during christmas making the grind a way lot friendlier.

In theory, you can get Prinz Elite for free and do the mission. It s perfectly doable. For no-lifers.

21 hours ago, Gnirf said:

Perhaps you should count in the gold you get in the ship bundle also OP, good effort otherwise

The idea was that, except the Steel monsters paid campaign, the money you pay for the bundles is already covered by WG, even if includes useless stuff like signals, credits, etc.