Customer Support Maintenance Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

The Steel Monsters Campaign and Other Activities, for a Shipload of Steel - Discussion Thread

10 comments in this topic

Players
8 posts
11,678 battles

Now with steam sales in full swing i do not see how this a good idea. I`m talking about the 50 euro price tag. As an example i just bought 8 games with all DLC`s that they come with and i spent just about 35 euros.  Now i haven't spent any money on ships and i have much more reasons not play this game. GOOD JOB! Every one else puts up discounts on Christmas, but WG does the opposite.

• Cool 3

Alpha Tester
97 posts
13,663 battles
On 12/25/2018 at 7:07 AM, LinuxTrojan said:

What can I do with 4k steel?!

excange it for coal or you need atlest 17k more for stalingrad

[BODEM]
Players
513 posts
5,351 battles

Just when I thought WG was back on the right track, greed strikes again. "Let's spend 50 Euro(!!!) on 4 K gold that you first have to play for before it unlocks". What were you thinking? 

Players
499 posts
On 12/25/2018 at 8:07 AM, LinuxTrojan said:

What can I do with 4k steel?!

You can buy one Steel Monster-like campaign each year for 5 consecutive years. At the end of the 5-th year, you'll have enough steel to buy Stalingrad. In this way, you'll prove that you're WG's biggest fan, willing to wait for 5 years and pay EUR 250 for a single ship. I'm sure they'll reward you with an additional camouflage for the same ship!

On 12/24/2018 at 11:28 AM, Zeptictank said:

Wargread

Is that an abbreviation for The Monstrous Steal Campaign?

• Funny 1

Players
12 posts
On 12/28/2018 at 7:10 PM, DuneDreamer said:

You can buy one Steel Monster-like campaign each year for 5 consecutive years. At the end of the 5-th year, you'll have enough steel to buy Stalingrad. In this way, you'll prove that you're WG's biggest fan, willing to wait for 5 years and pay EUR 250 for a single ship. I'm sure they'll reward you with an additional camouflage for the same ship!

Is that an abbreviation for The Monstrous Steal Campaign?

:)))))))))))) great answer! :Smile_trollface: