Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Anthoniusii

Premium shop changes with a sneaky way. Shame on you WG!

10 comments in this topic

Players
348 posts

I was about to buy the "Motherload" pack of Doublons and Credits.

Untill last night the pack had 19% discount  but it contained 11500000 credits and 10000 Doublons (enough to buy 2 premium cammos for tier 10 ships).

Today the pack has 20% discount but has ONLY 9000000 credits and 9000 Doublons .

In order to buy anything to equalise the original pack you need to buy Treasure Trove that contains 2000 Doublons and 2500000 credits.

There for a customer inorder to have almost equal sources with Yesterday's Motherload needs to spend 12 Euros MORE!!!

IS THIS THE SENCE OF XMAS discounts in WG?

• Angry 1

[PONY]
[PONY]
Beta Tester
4,259 posts
7,159 battles

I doubt that one day makes a difference if you did not have the money yesterday,

Players
348 posts
51 minutes ago, Igarigen said:

I doubt that one day makes a difference if you did not have the money yesterday,

You will be surpriced how many people do NOT have money every day ....Do not judge by your self.

• Cool 2

[-MM]
Players
437 posts
8,450 battles
1 hour ago, Igarigen said:

Have you ever worked? Because people tend to get money on certain days of the month.

• Cool 1

Players
348 posts
1 hour ago, ZoidFile said:

Have you ever worked? Because people tend to get money on certain days of the month.

Have you ever lived in a country with 28% of unemployment and being without a job for 105 months?

• Cool 2

[PONY]
[PONY]
Beta Tester
4,259 posts
7,159 battles
3 hours ago, Anthoniusii said:

You will be surpriced how many people do NOT have money every day ....Do not judge by your self.

2 hours ago, ZoidFile said:

I know both of that things. I even know how it is to have no money to pay the bills or buy some food( Happend for my own faults and wrong decisions). That time is gone fortunatly for me. But if you are so short in Money, then its really the wrong thing to spend money for a game. But its not my business.

[-MM]
Players
437 posts
8,450 battles
4 hours ago, Anthoniusii said:

Have you ever lived in a country with 28% of unemployment and being without a job for 105 months?

Why do you yell at me, I was defending you?

My point was, what does he care if you have the money now or yesterday?

Also if somebody is without a job for 105 months expensive gaming bundles are usually not top priority anyway.

• Cool 1

Players
348 posts

The issue here is not the money but WG's practise that presents as a discount something that in fact is not.

42.15 Euros = 10000 Doublons +11500000 Credits

41,49 Euros = 9000 Doublons + 9000000 Credits

Actually is another offer not a discount. That was were "shame on you WG" was refering.

Because with 0.96 Euros YOU CAN NOT BUY 1000  Doublons + 1500000 Credits.  CAN YOU?

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this