You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

You can buy 1 Year of Premium with 50% OFF discount for both Doubloons (in game) or Money (in "Premium Shop")!

52 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
2,973 posts
8,553 battles

Hi all,

You can buy 1 Year of Premium with 50% OFF discount for both Doubloons (in game) or Money (in "Premium Shop")!

https://eu.wargaming.net/shop/wows/premium/

Leo "Apollo11"

P.S.

Since I acquired my Doubloons with at least 30% OFF already (via various previous promotions for Doubloons) this was GREAT deal! :Smile_coin::Smile_Default:

12.000 Doubloons = 38 Euros (and if you bought Doubloons with discount of at least 30% OFF that is barely 27 Euros for full 1 year of "Premium Time")

• Cool 9

[HOME]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,993 posts
7,167 battles

Oh nice, I already told myself I wouldn't buy the traditional one year discounted premium, but if I can get it with doubloons then why not.

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,182 posts
4,089 battles

Is there an anouncement for this (and presumably other discounts/stuff)?

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,284 posts
7,510 battles
8 minutes ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

https://eu.wargaming.net/shop/wows/premium/

Leo "Apollo11"

P.S.

Since I acquired my Doubloons with at least 30% OFF already (via various previous promotions for Doubloons) this was GREAT deal! :Smile_coin::Smile_Default:

12.000 Doubloons = 38 Euros (and if you bought Doubloons with discount of at least 30% OFF that is barely 27 Euros for full 1 year of "Premium Time")

ofc. this discount only happened AFTER everyone got their premiumtime upgraded in Warshipspremiumtime while remaining the old cross game bonus. :cap_old:

But oh well i guess they did it exactly for the reason they now can make deals like this. :fish_book:

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,119 posts
5,880 battles

Noice! Was waiting for it :cap_money:

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
2,973 posts
8,553 battles

Hi all,

1 minute ago, Blixies said:

Is there an anouncement for this (and presumably other discounts/stuff)?

Not that I know of... :Smile_hiding:

I was browsing through the "Premium Shop" and saw the deal for money and then I checked inside game ("Just in case" I told myself) and saw there is discount for Doubloons as well... :Smile_coin::Smile_Default:

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 1

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
547 posts
3,205 battles

Yeah I just noticed it too and shared it immediately in my clans discord. 

I already have a year of premium time so I'm not so tempted since it does NOT stack with normal premium. 

Beta Tester
430 posts
1,658 battles
1 minute ago, Linkaex said:

Yeah I just noticed it too and shared it immediately in my clans discord. 

I already have a year of premium time so I'm not so tempted since it does NOT stack with normal premium. 

Hmm, if you already have normal premium for a year before the split, you got a year of both according to the announcement. 

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
547 posts
3,205 battles
2 minutes ago, black_falcon120 said:

Hmm, if you already have normal premium for a year before the split, you got a year of both according to the announcement. 

Please note: bonuses provided by Warships Premium Account and Wargaming Premium Account do not accumulate. If you have both types of Premium Account active, you will enjoy the bonuses associated with Warships Premium Account only.
If you have only Wargaming Premium Account active, then activating Warships Premium Account will bring you additional doubloons: 25 for each day when both Premium Accounts are simultaneously active.

Quality Poster
3,262 posts
8,367 battles

Wasn't it, that with the patch the 'regular' premium Time got changed to Warships Premium? Or we had a change to switch? My games yesterady hat a 65% XP multiplier.

So if I buy now this offer for dubloons I should run Warships Premium throughout. Right?

[HOME]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,993 posts
7,167 battles
7 minutes ago, Allied_Winter said:

Wasn't it, that with the patch the 'regular' premium Time got changed to Warships Premium?

Kinda. If you had 100 days premium before patch, after patch you were given 100 days both Warships Premium and Wargaming Premium.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
1,969 posts
2 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

(...)

38 Euros? I choose 8 silver pizzas, or 5 premium ones for that money. :Smile_trollface:

[WTFNO]
Players
191 posts
4,676 battles

Incidentally, a clanmate pointed out that buying the 'ultimate treat' for 41 euros will give you 500 doobs and 30 days more than this offer (which is still good)

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,343 posts
14,900 battles

Thats a bloody good deal......... But i still have 340 days left from last year... so i think i will give that a miss..  :Smile_honoring:

hoping for some prem ship discounts in game as I have almost 30k doubloons. 

Beta Tester
430 posts
1,658 battles
3 hours ago, Linkaex said:

Please note: bonuses provided by Warships Premium Account and Wargaming Premium Account do not accumulate. If you have both types of Premium Account active, you will enjoy the bonuses associated with Warships Premium Account only.
If you have only Wargaming Premium Account active, then activating Warships Premium Account will bring you additional doubloons: 25 for each day when both Premium Accounts are simultaneously active.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/wows-premium/

"If you already have Wargaming Premium Account, the moment that Update 0.7.12 hits the live servers, you will enjoy a one-time addition of Warships Premium Account, with a duration equal to the remaining duration of your Wargaming Premium Account at the time of the update’s release. This means that you’ll be able to fully experience all of the bonuses that Warships Premium Account offers, but without bearing any additional expenses."

• Cool 1

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
547 posts
3,205 battles
3 minutes ago, black_falcon120 said:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/wows-premium/

"If you already have Wargaming Premium Account, the moment that Update 0.7.12 hits the live servers, you will enjoy a one-time addition of Warships Premium Account, with a duration equal to the remaining duration of your Wargaming Premium Account at the time of the update’s release. This means that you’ll be able to fully experience all of the bonuses that Warships Premium Account offers, but without bearing any additional expenses."

So to get this clear. I bought 360 days of premium on 26th of november. Does this mean it I have the warships bonuses? Cause my premium time still extends to other WG games. 

Beta Tester
430 posts
1,658 battles
Just now, Linkaex said:

So to get this clear. I bought 360 days of premium on 26th of november. Does this mean it I have the warships bonuses? Cause my premium time still extends to other WG games. 

According to the blog post, yes.  It gifted you WoWs premium time equal to the amount you had outstanding, as someone who doesn't run a premium account, I can't help you with the rest. 

• Cool 1